I was thinking about saving my wristband along with my tickets (I had three in my group and I kept all the tickets) in some place safe, but I want to show it off at work. :$

Friday did feel odd, I glanced at the clock several times reminiscing of our time in line for so many hours. The Post-Muse Syndrome hit me hard, but I'm starting to slowly get over it. The myspace banner with promises of 'US Autumn Tour' isn't helping. :LOL:

It was so awesome. On Friday (as in like last friday not the concert) I was all excited again but then i was like crap it already happened. I actually like had seats and it was amazing how many people were sitting. HOW CAN YOU SIT WHEN MUSE IS PERFORMING RIGHT THERE? So tempting to slap some people.....

Nice photos!!!! You were really, really close to us...Is your girlfriend a bit shorter? We totally may have been talking to you.

I don't think so, she's only an inch shorter than me and I'm 6'1. I was wearing a navy blue t shirt with a shark on it with a white long sleeve shirt if that helps at all. Were you close to the crazy/drunk/obnoxious girl that got pulled out halfway through?

If one of the fall shows is in the Twin Cities are you guys gonna drive over? I drove over from Minnesota to Chicago and was the best show ever.

It would be really sweet if they would come to MN! I drove to Chicago as well, well worth it! Of course it is Muse and they are worth any distance... Which is why I'm going to London in Sept. To see them at Wembley! :) Seriously can't wait!!

• 6 months later...
0. We Are the Universe

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Guiding Light

7. Interlude + Hysteria

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Starlight

#9 is so wrong. I was there and no US of E. Nope, never happened.

Archived