Wha? Okay, right. . .I can understand going to a gig if you don't know all the songs. . .after all, I went to see Eagles of Death Metal when I only knew a handful of their songs, but I still knew who the band were. But going to a gig when you don't know who the band actually is? :stunned: Tbh, I don't quite get it.

The only excuse for that is if a friend drags you to the gig, and even then you listen to a couple of their songs ahead of time so that you have an idea of what to expect.

Going in blind? No freaking way. That doesn't make sense to me.

The only excuse for that is if a friend drags you to the gig, and even then you listen to a couple of their songs ahead of time so that you have an idea of what to expect.

I dunno why she'd spend money on it, either. Unless she got tickets for free and decided what the hell, and went.

Oh well, maybe Muse will have a new fan tonight.

Well yeah, exactly. Oh well.

He's probably saving the battery for Muse.

We hope.

Ah yeah, that's a good point.

A min or so before the lights went down in NYC I could see the edge of the platform rising :)

Lievin was priceless - we could see the glow of Chris' cigarette through the curtain and follow it rising with the platform :LOL:

Lievin was priceless - we could see the glow of Chris' cigarette through the curtain and follow it rising with the platform :LOL:

:LOL: That's awesome! I was struggling to see anything thru the curtain (I was right next to matt's pillar, Dom and Chris were too far away) but I wasn't able to :(

Archived