Yeh doesn't suond like a bad northwest day.

I was wondering where to park also, stupid eastern washington drive over isn't always the most fun. Also I was wondering if people thought it would be smart to bring in a camera to obviously take pictures of the event or if you think it would get taken? (Or since I am a dude with a cell phone wallet and keys it would just be another large object in my pockets which would kinda suck)

Looked at the weather for Friday. Supposed to be in the 40's all day with 80% chance of precip. Good times :D

Quick question, where's the best place to park near the Key?

Yeh doesn't suond like a bad northwest day.

I was wondering where to park also, stupid eastern washington drive over isn't always the most fun. Also I was wondering if people thought it would be smart to bring in a camera to obviously take pictures of the event or if you think it would get taken? (Or since I am a dude with a cell phone wallet and keys it would just be another large object in my pockets which would kinda suck)

There's a gated parking garage on the southwest side of Seattle Center, near the Pacific Science Center, that I have parked in recently. There's also street parking behind Key Arena, if you can find something. Aside from that, I haven't been around Seattle Center much in years, so I don't know the parking anymore.

Just pulled this up online. Maybe it will help?

Seattle Center Parking

Regarding cameras, you will be fine as long as it's a "non-professional" camera. Many people bring small, P&S cameras to the gigs. Most venues allow them. It's usually at the discretion of the band and it's obvious that Muse encourages it, especially with their recent Muse App. Photos are always fine, just be careful about taking video, as that's usually not permitted. ;)

Same here! Is there a meet up in portland before or after the show? I am not sure.

No official "meetups" in Portland that I'm aware of, except in the queue, as many of us here are queuing all day.

You and Shelbi are staying at the Courtyard Lloyd Center, correct? I think that's what Shelbi told me last week. There's a birthday party for Mary/gocanux there that night after the gig. Nothing formal... just a bunch of us fellow .MU boardies celebrating with pizza and drinks. :party:

No official "meetups" in Portland that I'm aware of, except in the queue, as many of us here are queuing all day.

You and Shelbi are staying at the Courtyard Lloyd Center, correct? I think that's what Shelbi told me last week. There's a birthday party for Mary/gocanux there that night after the gig. Nothing formal... just a bunch of us fellow .MU boardies celebrating with pizza and drinks. :party:

Yay! This will be fun! Haha. :happy: What time can we check in the hotel? Cause, we're staying in Seattle after the Seattle show and then heading over to Portland pretty early the next day. Also, when is everyone planning on queuing?

Nevermind, got the check in time. Haha. But when are we queuing?

Oh! Dude. I forgot. Hahaha.

I've been pumped about this party too! Finally get to meet the boardies. :D

There's a gated parking garage on the southwest side of Seattle Center, near the Pacific Science Center, that I have parked in recently. There's also street parking behind Key Arena, if you can find something. Aside from that, I haven't been around Seattle Center much in years, so I don't know the parking anymore.

Just pulled this up online. Maybe it will help?

Seattle Center Parking

Thank you! My sister was concerned as she didn't want to run across the center back to our hotel to drop of coats and bags before doors. Parking=Life saver.

The concert is the day after tomorrow! :dance:

WHat time are the queuers planning on queuing? LoL I heard they're not letting people start queuing til 12? :(

Also, are there any constructions areas I need to avoid? Last time, DTHB, it took me 1 hour to drive around the block cause of traffic. :indiff::mad:

WHat time are the queuers planning on queuing? LoL I heard they're not letting people start queuing til 12? :(

Also, are there any constructions areas I need to avoid? Last time, DTHB, it took me 1 hour to drive around the block cause of traffic. :indiff::mad:

Yep, the Key says not til 12. I'll be lurking around that area from 10 or earlier though :ninja: If people start lining up, i'll join in :)

I remember that construction incident! Was a huge pain trying to drive around the block. :mad:

Giant. Omlette. Of Doom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4MrLpc6twQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Also I talked to harms today - we all knew this for the most part, but the only thing being done with Muse is the interview/introduce the band, so those of us who thought they might get to do something based on the sort of aborted last meet and greet won't. Oh well

Fixed.

EEEEE. Heading out to Seattle in a few hours. :D Can't wait to see everyone! I'll be wearing my forum shirt, so shout a hello toward my way and I'll definitely give you a high five or something. :happy:

About to head to Seattle now too. :)

I'll look for your forum shirt shelbi! If anyone spots a girl who looks like the lime green michelin man, that's me.

Archived