Aw. At least you're going to the Seattle show. It'll be mind-blowing no matter what. :happy:

We should plan a meet up. Also, those of us going to the Portland show the day after should roadtrip together or something? I don't know. :$ I'm getting excited. Muse party!

Yeah we should definitely meet up!

What time are you guys planning on getting to the Key Arena?

I have a GA ticket so I'm planning on getting there really early :dance:

not fond of Denny's, esp after their troubles in 90s. more interested in finding more of a local local place ... it looks like that near the Key ... there's Floyds for BBQ, Mecca for breakfast. quite a few other spots I see on this here map ...Thai food, yum.

did we already mention how the Key is in the same 'park' as the "Space Needle"? there's plenty of restaurants and touristy shopping, because of loads of summertime visitors.

... as for Portland we're absolutely hitting up Voodoo Donuts this trip! we missed it the last time we came through.

not fond of Denny's, esp after their troubles in 90s. more interested in finding more of a local local place ... it looks like that near the Key ... there's Floyds for BBQ, Mecca for breakfast. quite a few other spots I see on this here map ...Thai food, yum.

did we already mention how the Key is in the same 'park' as the "Space Needle"? there's plenty of restaurants and touristy shopping, because of loads of summertime visitors.

... as for Portland we're absolutely hitting up Voodoo Donuts this trip! we missed it the last time we came through.

Maple and bacon donuts at Voodoo!

Oh my gosh! Are they the ones with the Captain Crunch donuts too? :eek: I love that place!:happy:

Oh my gosh! Are they the ones with the Captain Crunch donuts too? :eek: I love that place!:happy:

Yes indeed. That is a good one too. They were featured on Donut Paradise on the Food Network and that's how I found out about them :LOL:

As long as I get food, I am fine with any place we meet up :D. I totally forgot that Key Arena is pretty much right in that park with EMP, the Space Needle, and all that jazz. Pretty sure we will find something there if not anywhere else close to the arena.

Eat at Dick's! Great local fast food place and there's one not to far from the Key. It's way better than most fast food places in my opinion:D.

How come I have never heard of this? I visit Portland at least 2-3 times per year and have never heard of Voodoo Donuts. :erm::$

I'll be down there next weekend, but probably won't have time to find it. I will wait until April when you guys can give me the pwoper introduction. :yesey:

Anthony Bourdain went to Voodoo on No Reservations, so I just had to try it. Tiny little hole in the wall place and always packed! It's across teh river from where Muse is playing, but you can get there easily enough on the Max.

Buying my ticket this Friday. Cant wait! So glad my friend introduced me to them. It is also an excuse for me to go to Seattle and take time off from work.

Someone posted on FB that the gig is sold out?

Craigslist? They'll either be fair or outrageously priced. :erm: Good luck!

I checked cuz I'm trying to trade my non floor seats (HEY ANYONE WANT SEATS FOR GA? :LOL: ) and outrageous seems the order of the day. But this early there's still wiggle room, you have like 12 weeks.

Archived