Who here said that they can't voice their opinions? It's rather their lack of an opinion which is amusing to us. Most of them on there are doing the whole "they're pretentious, Radiohead rip-off's" thing, which has been said a million times before. That's not a decent opinion, that's just ignorance... and it shows they can't come up with any valid reason to hate them.

Basically you can't like/dislike anything without having a reason for it. Well okay, I like Cave more than New Born. Why? Dunno.

So I'm not allowed to say that now?

I think these guys just picked Muse randomly, they needed a "hate this and someone will love me maybe" passtime & as Muse are pretty much everywhere nowadays they tought "hey why not these guys whoever they are" ;)

But they should have known better for sure:ninja:, getting the Musemaders upset is not very wise is it???:eek::LOL:

i see what you did there :shifty:

:pI'm gonna start stalking these guys so I can put bananas is their meals for their whole life, that should teach them a lesson :chuckle::ninja:

We can also make them cry from despair knowing they did not have the chance to see that :happy: (emo u said?):

or that (much less emo right :)):

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=223312770489&ref=nf#/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=223312770489

Seriously???

I can barely comprehend anyone hating Muse, but I know some people don't like them and I have learnt to live with it... just about. But seriously??? These people have far too much time on thier hands and are WRONG! :(

Bet they watch Xfactor and enjoy it. Lol :D:D

Basically you can't like/dislike anything without having a reason for it. Well okay, I like Cave more than New Born. Why? Dunno.

So I'm not allowed to say that now?

No, this is different. They're not saying things like "I like Muse, but I like Radiohead better", they're saying they hate Muse, full stop... you have to have a reason for hating a band for gods sake, come on. Hate is a strong word. But most of them on there are saying they hate them cause they're overrated or are Radiohead rip-offs.... Lame.

i see what you did there :shifty:

:LOL:

And oh god.

We've all heard their filth being played by ugly little children, showing their friends 'the best live show' in the world on there mobiles... citing matt bellamy as god after reading it in their blue peter annual of '03

if you, like me, deplore all things muse (especially when they are given undue credit!) then join me and post your hatred!

A note from JFT... muse; the whiney ear-sex slaves of emo.... (Y)

For srs? :facepalm:

Destroyed any credibility right there. What a whiny bitch :LOL:

They used to be vaguely tolerable but now all I can hear when I listen to them is that irritating "breathing" noise he keeps making between lines. Wish he'd just stop breathing, frankly.

:LOL:

Also... "...Sometimes known as music snobs we prefer the term musically educated..." :facepalm:

Hating a band that everyone else likes (particularly when it's a good band, and you don't actually have a reason for hating them) does NOT make you a music snob. :rolleyes:

meh, i think i've seen more 'muse hate group' there, but ofcourse it's annoying that people still saying that radiolol are far better than them, that Bellamy wants to be Mercury, that they're emo...ok, they've probably just listened SBH, and...where the fuck they're emo in this song?!:LOL:

Would be interesting to know whapt is their definition of good music!!

Girls Aloud :awesome:

:facepalm:

No, this is different. They're not saying things like "I like Muse, but I like Radiohead better", they're saying they hate Muse, full stop... you have to have a reason for hating a band for gods sake, come on. Hate is a strong word. But most of them on there are saying they hate them cause they're overrated or are Radiohead rip-offs.... Lame.

And also because they "have massive spaceships at your gigs to disguise the fact you are awful" - they had a satellite dish, and it didnt do much disguising because we could all tell that they rock.

And because they're "soo droneyyy" - all the people complaining won't stop droning on about how shit Muse are.

And they're "so fucking boring and all the same!!" - NOT THEY'RE NOT YOU IDIOT

And they "they sound like girls" - I wonder if they think teh Wolstenholme sounds like a girl.

And because "Matt Bellamy rhymes things with 'masturbation'" - no he doesn't

And they're "emo kids" - they're not emo and Matt and Chris are 31 and Dom is 32, so they're kids, right?

And apparently they're not good live because "just cos they have hot air balloons and fancy lights" - oh so because they have hot air balloons and fancy lights they are now shit live.

Quite frankly I don't think they know what they're talking about so let's leave them be - or you can join the group and laugh at them for amusement I don't care:p

Seriously,who cares?there are always going to be people who hate Muse and people who love Muse.

And they "they sound like girls" - I wonder if they think teh Wolstenholme sounds like a girl.

Hahah...Some of those people haven't even seen Chris.:chuckle:

And also because they "have massive spaceships at your gigs to disguise the fact you are awful" - they had a satellite dish, and it didnt do much disguising because we could all tell that they rock.

And because they're "soo droneyyy" - all the people complaining won't stop droning on about how shit Muse are.

And they're "so fucking boring and all the same!!" - NOT THEY'RE NOT YOU IDIOT

And because "Matt Bellamy rhymes things with 'masturbation'" - no he doesn't

And they're "emo kids" - they're not emo and Matt and Chris are 31 and Dom is 32, so they're kids, right?

And apparently they're not good live because "just cos they have hot air balloons and fancy lights" - oh so because they have hot air balloons and fancy lights they are now shit live.

Quite frankly I don't think they know what they're talking about so let's leave them be - or you can join the group and laugh at them for amusement I don't care:p

One guy on my facebook friends actually said to me that "Muse suck, all their music sounds the same."

Yet when I mentioned Oasis he goes "Oasis rock!"

Oh the irony.

All the reasons that people come up with for hating Muse are quite funny.

They used to be vaguely tolerable but now all I can hear when I listen to them is that irritating "breathing" noise he keeps making between lines. Wish he'd just stop breathing, frankly.

What the hell? My classmate also said that the "breathing noise" irritates him. I NEVER noticed that until I tried to hear it. And it's not irritating, people have to breathe unless their vocals are overedited in studio. Muse are just so good that people have nothing else to complain about but a "breathing noise" :LOL:

What the hell? My classmate also said that the "breathing noise" irritates him. I NEVER noticed that until I tried to hear it. And it's not irritating, people have to breathe unless their vocals are overedited in studio. Muse are just so good that people have nothing else to complain about but a "breathing noise" :LOL:

TBH, in few songs, the breathing is a bit annoying (Moyh, New Born, Sober)

330 of them. 100,000+ people attending 2 Wembley shows in this country alone. They don't stand a chance! It's not their fault they're musically subnormal - just leave them and their daft little group alone. Don't mock the afflicted!

Dont forget Manchester aswell and the many other stadium shows across Europe i mean come on 200 people who dont like them they wouldnt stand a chance against any muse fan... i bet you the person that made that group is a ned who has no idea what good music is :rolleyes:

Oh, ok now, Muse may be regarded as bad because Matt breathes during the songs :eek::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I can just picture him turning red, than blue, with lack of it :happy:

once i was on fb and i for some reason wanted to see if there are i hate muse groups,when i saw that there were i was mad,and then to make it up to myself i joined all the i love muse groups....i'm in i hate miley cyrus group,i hate jonas brothers,i hate metro station,i hate zac efron.........

:LOL: Maybe I'm weird but I like Matt's breathing noises, especially in Moyh.:$ Yes, I'm weird...

Anyway, the fan groups on Facebook are much bigger than the hate group.:D And I admit it, sometimes it's just funny to join a "I hate that band" group, they can be quite creative and hilarious.

Archived