It just shows they can't think of any other reason to hate Muse, they obviously secretly like them....

Its really tempting to start a counter-group, something like "I know i can find at least a million people who know the anti-muse facebook group is awful"

But i dont know if that would be considered childish lol

Its really tempting to start a counter-group, something like "I know i can find at least a million people who know the anti-muse facebook group is awful"

Haha it would be hilarious, but then we would be just like them D=

But it is very very tempting :p

There already is one ;)

Im in the hate group and the admin has sent a message to all of its members about, this is turning into :srsb33f::LOL:

I cant find the link now for some reason bt it exists :p

I found it :D

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=193023504031

Ive not joined because im only in the first one to debate/mock and i expect that one to be spammed with Muse hate soon enough but yeah...there you go :p

Ahh thankyou very much :D hopefully there wont be too much Muse hate going on...i can see myself sitting up till 4am involved in a heated slanging match with some ignoramus from America or something! :LOL:

Ahh thankyou very much :D hopefully there wont be too much Muse hate going on...i can see myself sitting up till 4am involved in a heated slanging match with some ignoramus from America or something! :LOL:

:LOL:

The guy who made the group seems to know his stuff to be honest, hes not just like "OMGZ Muse are so shiiit!", im having a decent debate with him on one of the wall posts :chuckle: ... when he replies that is anyway

Bed for me now anyway, work in not much over 9 hours :(

:LOL:

The guy who made the group seems to know his stuff to be honest, hes not just like "OMGZ Muse are so shiiit!", im having a decent debate with him on one of the wall posts :chuckle: ... when he replies that is anyway

Bed for me now anyway, work in not much over 9 hours :(

A decent debate in which you fly the flag for Musers everywhere :D lol

Archived