what a stupid group...

i really can't understand people who create hate groups.. i mean if you don't like just ignore it and don't even listen to it. that's easy isn't it??

and muse isn't a band who is following everywhere you are if you don't want to. it's not like that stupid nelly furtado, lady gaga or charts which you are forced listening to sometimes in stores or on the bus on the radio!!

Haha I swear the amount of members has gone up since I made this thread because people have joined it to tell them they are wrong!

Ive left again now though, it felt dirty to have something like that on my profile so I just wrote a few things then left :p

:LOL: well i hate JLS i guess.. they just have a bad taste in music it would seem.

but still

A note from JFT... muse; the whiney ear-sex slaves of emo.... (Y)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :chuckle::LOL: have they heard guiding light! have they heard uprising and all the other jolly happy happy muse shiz on TR? :chuckle:

:LOL: well i hate JLS i guess.. they just have a bad taste in music it would seem.

but still

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :chuckle::LOL: have they heard guiding light! have they heard uprising and all the other jolly happy happy muse shiz on TR? :chuckle:

:LOL: I know right?? They really have no idea.

I wish I could post something on there saying they're all pathetic twats that clearly know nothing about fantastic music...

but still

Or seen the many times that they have swapped instruments on various TV shows? They are far from emo, they are hilarious. The people in that group are so ignorant they probably have difficulty functioning.

I just honestly think hategroups in general are ridiculous. "We protest that someone likes something else than what we dooo!" Yeah, way to go, really an intelligent proclamation.

If I wanted to be an insane procrastinator I'd start an "People who hate hategroups"-group, but some twat has probably done that already.

Archived