I like how half of the comments are people having joined to slate the people who made it :LOL:

And this:

"Samuel John McCready I left Glastonbury on the Sunday night before Muse played in 2004 in protest at their wank cover of 'feeling good'. Fucking hate the whiney piano bothering shit rock queen wannabe spiky haired knights of cystitus arseholes. Good group, kids."

Yeah well done :facepalm:

Leave in protest about a song that, admittedly, is one of their worst...but that wasnt even played on the night

That's pretty sad, but we all have different taste... It's funny because they want to be a million, but there are actually barely 200 people who joined this group...And a lot of them are muse fans who joined to tell how wrong they are!

Anyway, the best thing to do is to ignore it...

That's pretty sad, but we all have different taste... It's funny because they want to be a million, but there are actually barely 200 people who joined this group...And a lot of them are muse fans who joined to tell how wrong they are!

Anyway, the best thing to do is to ignore it...

Haha that amused me too, how barely anyone has joined it....

I just hate people who shove thier opinions down other peoples throats. I don't mind people criticising others, but until they have 5 amazing studio albums, 2 live albums and have sold out wembley stadium a few times, then they don't have much right to be calling Muse "shit".

Haha that amused me too, how barely anyone has joined it....

I just hate people who shove thier opinions down other peoples throats. I don't mind people criticising others, but until they have 5 amazing studio albums, 2 live albums and have sold out wembley stadium a few times, then they don't have much right to be calling Muse "shit".

Would be interesting to know what is their definition of good music!!

Archived