omg, i hate the muse sooooooooooooooooooo muuuuch....i mean, they're just some radiohead rip-offs with nooooo talent at.aaaaallll, they are shite live and all their soongs sound the saaamee. they are sooo terribleee....tho i do like some of their songs...

:p:LOL::LOL:these people are hilarious...:LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL: It's funny how entertaining idiots can be:chuckle:

• 7 months later...

I actually don't care about these people. When they don't know what is good it is only their fault. I think I should feel sorry about them. However I don't :D Idiot will always be idiot :D All we can do is laugh at their stupidity ;)

I happen to love Matt's "bum chin". Bastards! I am so tempted to join just to trash the haters. And most of the people who join only do so to trash the ingrate haters. I'm sure the same haters think pussy ass bands like Nickelback as the best band ever:rolleyes:. I'd rather stay away from hate groups.

i happen to love matt's "bum chin". Bastards! I am so tempted to join just to trash the haters. And most of the people who join only do so to trash the ingrate haters. I'm sure the same haters think pussy ass bands like nickelback as the best band ever:rolleyes:. I'd rather stay away from hate groups.

+294729759279572923!!

I'm pretty sure its just a troll... and they seem to have fulfilled their mission.

They end up reporting your comments, and flagging your posts, and you get banned by fb, I"ve been there I trolled almost every hate group on fb.

Here's an awesome group where it says Muse = Vampire rock band, and where Edward Cullen is the fourth member. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Muse-the-Twilight-band/140511215966757?ref=ts

Enjoy :'D

They end up reporting your comments, and flagging your posts, and you get banned by fb, I"ve been there I trolled almost every hate group on fb.

Here's an awesome group where it says Muse = Vampire rock band, and where Edward Cullen is the fourth member. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Muse-the-Twilight-band/140511215966757?ref=ts

Enjoy :'D

:awesome: ahahaha

i dont know why people get pissed (mad, not drunk) at these groups....

half are Muse fans making fun of the "fangirls/fanboys" who take it all too seriously

and the other half, it they really actually HATE Muse, astound me

im confused about them... when I "hate" something, i literally pay it NO mind and just generally ignore anything to do with it... there are no passionate feelings for them. Actually, I dont "hate" any bands (or anything) i am just completely indifferent and refuse to give my attention to such drivel

I can barely comprehend anyone hating Muse, but I know some people don't like them and I have learnt to live with it... just about.

This is one of the stupidest things I've read all year. Were you serious when you wrote this?

Everyone has different taste. Grow the fuck up :facepalm:

I like how half of the comments are people having joined to slate the people who made it :LOL:

And this:

"Samuel John McCready I left Glastonbury on the Sunday night before Muse played in 2004 in protest at their wank cover of 'feeling good'. Fucking hate the whiney piano bothering shit rock queen wannabe spiky haired knights of cystitus arseholes. Good group, kids."

Yeah well done :facepalm:

Leave in protest about a song that, admittedly, is one of their worst...but that wasnt even played on the night

Knights of Cystitus :LOL:

Archived