Someone should mention the "tongue-in-cheek"ness of Muse. Some people don't understand that side of them and to be honest, I think more people would like them if they understood that because they think that they're pretentious, conspiracy theory-obsessed weirdos when really, they are not.

Someone should mention the "tongue-in-cheek"ness of Muse. Some people don't understand that side of them and to be honest, I think more people would like them if they understood that because they think that they're pretentious, conspiracy theory-obsessed weirdos when really, they are not.

off topic

maybe muse should consider that that's the impression they make on the general non-muse-fan audience they're planning to expand into :erm:

off topic

maybe muse should consider that that's the impression they make on the general non-muse-fan audience they're planning to expand into :erm:

I agree with you, they don't give off the best impression these days. That's why you get all these reviewers calling them, and the music, pretentious all the time.

I agree with you, they don't give off the best impression these days. That's why you get all these reviewers calling them, and the music, pretentious all the time.

nah i think the reviewers just love them.. maybe cause theyre easy to write about :LOL: but people in general, not having given them as much thought don't really change their minds so that they like TR like we (or i) do(/did).... *slightly confused my exhausted brainn..*

Is it really so concerning that people have opinions?

Who here said that they can't voice their opinions? It's rather their lack of an opinion which is amusing to us. Most of them on there are doing the whole "they're pretentious, Radiohead rip-off's" thing, which has been said a million times before. That's not a decent opinion, that's just ignorance... and it shows they can't come up with any valid reason to hate them.

Who here said that they can't voice their opinions? It's rather their lack of an opinion which is amusing to us. Most of them on there are doing the whole "they're pretentious, Radiohead rip-off's" thing, which has been said a million times before. That's not a decent opinion, that's just ignorance... and it shows they can't come up with any valid reason to hate them.

especially one that said something like "they're shit! Ok, I listened to a song of them today and I liked it, BUT THEY'RE SHIT!" :facepalm::chuckle:

Archived