Knights of Cydonia Discussion Thread

Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

Ah ok. That's good, I was worried I'd agreed to something I couldn't remember :erm:

Nah, it'll be a good test of Ash's hated of Muse though :LOL:

Come to the dark side Ash *Can't think of any Star Wars quotes as I haven't seen the films in years*

Pun was not intentional, honestly.

Haze, you'd be surprised at just what it would take for me to reconsider my opinion on the new album :p

Ash, think of it like this. It's not terrible...its just not great. Muse have become a guilty pleasure band. Its like when REM signed to Warner and made Automatic...its alot more commerical and different but not terrible.

Nah, it'll be a good test of Ash's hated of Muse though :LOL:

Come to the dark side Ash *Can't think of any Star Wars quotes as I haven't seen the films in years*

Pun was not intentional, honestly.

"Muse live good they are, yoda thinks. Yoda mosh much he did."

I can't remember which film that one was in though :erm:

Ash, think of it like this. It's not terrible...its just not great. Muse have become a guilty pleasure band. Its like when REM signed to Warner and made Automatic...its alot more commerical and different but not terrible.

:LOL: Oh I'll get over it, I know youspeak sense, it's just painful now.

This is my favorite song off the new album.

Aside: This girl who has a massive crush on me just walked in and sat right next to me . . . :(

one would usually think thats a good thing...but judging by your lack of happiness, im assumin she aint one thats pleasin to the eye...

knights of cydonia - WOW!!!! What a song!!!!! Weird, i'l grant u that, but WOW!!!!!! Their new stuff is really different, but it's great if u give it a chance!!!!

Why do you keep saying to give it a chance?

Most people on this board have now probably listened to it a fair amount of times to give it a chance.

Archived