Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

Yes U Are !

:D

Matt was wearing clothes gays were wearing first back in 2003 , does that make him "gay" ?

Anyone is entitled to his/her sexuality .

As for KOC sounding like a Queen song, hum not really to me, Take A Bow is far more "gayish" to me

You guys sure know a lot about "gays". I have no clue what clothes "gays" were wearing first back in 2003, let alone any year . . . I don't think pedophiles are entitled to their sexualities . . .

LOL you guys are funny ... i like KOC but i think it sounds better live. :)

Last i heard both Matt and Dom have girlfriends ... lol

Not that I think either Matt or Dom are gay, but Freddie Mercury had a girlfriend and he lived with her, she was his common law wife whom he left his estate to apparently . . .

no, it makes you a hag.

:LOL:

I love queen to pieces too.

He he

I went to see Queen earlier this year with Paul Rodgers.

The show was awesome but it leaves people with a sad after taste knowing that we'll never get the chance to see Freddie perform again.

Thank God for bands like Muse who still keep rock music alive at a time when rappers and bubblegum pop acts are destroying the industry.

... The War of the Worlds...

To anyone who has heard the original soundtrack

And I think its awsome

proves Muse have really reached out even if the War of the Worlds soundtrack was miles from any of their minds and was a mistake...

eh? Just thought I'd tell others :)

The album is fantastic though isnt it, so different but yet still so Muse

The whole album has grown on me, and is now growing out of me.

It just soudns too similar to absolution.

Haha s'funny that

Matt said something like "It was a big hell no to the fans like, you're not getting absolution 2".

I didn't want absolution 2 in the first place but you know.

Ash..you've made your point, come on now..

*Leads back to small room*

Nob off you, I'll make my point as much as I want.

Then I'll get bored and even more bitter than I am already and probably get banned.

Awesome!

Then I'll get bored and even more bitter than I am already and probably get banned.

Awesome!

*bans* :unsure:

I can't wait till this album grows on you and you confess you love it. :p

*bans* :unsure:

I can't wait till this album grows on you and you confess you love it. :p

Pfft, move on chat boy :p.

Haha, it could happen, I did love City of Delusion but even that's starting to wear thin, Hoodoo is still nice.

Everything else I just listen too with a feeling of astonishment, usually along "This is so so bad" and on others "This could have been so so much better".

Awesome!

I know what would sort you out, a ticket to a Muse gig, a sombrero, a poncho and a few drinks.

We should get people to chip in, I'll put 10p in :D

I know what would sort you out, a ticket to a Muse gig, a sombrero, a poncho and a few drinks.

We should get people to chip in, I'll put 10p in :D

I don't know who robbed my Poncho and sombrero idea but I thought of it first damnit.

I told Charlotte I was considering not going to watch them, not even at the MEN :noey:

I don't know who robbed my Poncho and sombrero idea but I thought of it first damnit.

I told Charlotte I was considering not going to watch them, not even at the MEN :noey:

No, go watch them, I'll be happy to hold your hand on the way in if it gets you in there :)

Pfft, like hell you thought of it first :p

I know you'll go and see them. You'll try and be rebelcore, but you'll break eventually ;) I'll even supply you with a sombrero if you do :yesey:

Archived