Knights of Cydonia Discussion Thread

Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

Guest punkstarr

But yeah that guy up there is right... I can see the whole arena going dark, everyone holding up their cell phones, and screaming along the no one's gonna take me alive, etc. I fucking love that part of the song.

But yeah that guy up there is right... I can see the whole arena going dark, everyone holding up their cell phones, and screaming along the no one's gonna take me alive, etc. I fucking love that part of the song.

mmm... synthesizers. it's all so yummeh. methinks this would be a good one to end the set with. KOC with balloons :happy:

Guest punkstarr
methinks this would be a good one to end the set with. KOC with balloons :happy:

SWEET. Now I really can't wait to see it live. I'm gonna go camp outside of my local box office from now to ensure that I'll get the best seats in the house! :LOL:

I just hope that this time around they drop more balloons. When I saw them, the balloons all popped before they could get to me!

SWEET. Now I really can't wait to see it live. I'm gonna go camp outside of my local box office from now to ensure that I'll get the best seats in the house! :LOL:

I just hope that this time around they drop more balloons. When I saw them, the balloons all popped before they could get to me!

i plan to do something similar!!!! just need a very large pole so i can pop the balloons. the last couple of times i saw them i was all hypnotized by the round shapes but never got to pop one.

Guest punkstarr

But if you've noticed, when the balloons are all gone, then the show ends. Let's... not touch the balloons this time around.

But if you've noticed, when the balloons are all gone, then the show ends. Let's... not touch the balloons this time around.

Also, you get covered in fucking streamers. 'Twas kinda funny seeing a thousand sweaty people with white paper all over their skin.

everyone holding up their cell phones

Fuck no.

Haha, no, not at all. Although now that you mentioned it, they do have a beige hue, like mine.

Yeah well, it's not like us plebians can afford to have our teeth whitened to un-natural preportions, it's more normal to have stained teeth...wear and tear of living and all that.

Archived