This setlist was great. The encore was Citizen Erased...that is absolutely nuts. MK Ultra is the best opener ever, too. The show just seemed energetic, proof that Muse do, in fact care.

However, Citizen Erased proved that even though Matt still can do a falsetto well, he can't intertwine it as well anymore. :(

Oh well.

:rolleyes:

that's cause matt's got his big boy nards now

:p

Sorry, it wasn't. It wasn't in many aspects. It was your 1st muse gig, like mine, but it wasn't hun

e eu cheguei a te conhecer?? :erm:

Well, I liked more the TR gig. The set was better, more rockier overall, i think the whole vibe was better. I loved this one but it lacked New Born/US (this fact was concealed with Citizen Erased). It was amazing, tou, the band was really happy, and I touched the lasers in UD :D

E não, não te conheci!

I almost died in Xutos. Not joking at all! There was a moment where I almost broke my arm at the barrier because of the fucking Xutos fans! They're awful! They pushed more than in Muse!

Yes! Damn xutos fans :( During Xuto's gig I spent like 70% of all my energy avoiding getting smashed, the whole thing was pretty mental!

Blinding gig last night!! Ok a little short but no way as short as some say.

Where I was, they certainly delivered!!

Citizen Erased was my highlight.

Around 15 songs too. cool night,

KELLY! :D glad you enjoyed it! I got worried when you had to call the security :( hope you'll enjoy your stay at Lisbon! Loved meeting you! :kiss:

Tom only went to the barriers because he promised us at the airport! :p he didn't know when the band was coming since he went to london or something after the paris gig (muse stayed in paris) but a few hours later muse bumped into us! :eek: we were playing around when I look in my right and think "oh new people coming.. look it's morgan.... *looks away*...:pope: MORGAN?!" ahah

When I saw chris I was in denial. He's.... and so so so nice, he couldn't stop smiling and laughing!

Marta made Chris laugh at me! I was grabbing him for a picture, and MArta was like "I want to be in it too!", me: "ITS MY BDAY!" and marta shouted "IT WAS YESTERDAY!" and Chris laughed hard! :$

awww, it's nice you got to meet them :D Did you meet Dom and Matt too?

but it's hiney and glittery :D

hiney :awesome::p

471.jpg

:stunned:

:eek:

:LOL::awesome:?

:LOL: wow...... :eyebrows:

awww, it's nice you got to meet them :D Did you meet Dom and Matt too?

Hell yeah! By the way: http://twitpic.com/1rar4t IGNORE MY FACE I was trying to put my head on Dom's shoulder while grabbing his back! :$ poor thing he was too tired and sleepy!

And I was the only one who talked to Morgan! He must have thought "too much confusion, they dont know me (ahah nice surprise during concert, eh Morgan? :p morgan fans ftw!) , I'm getting out of here"... and he was right in front of me, I grabbed his arm (sorry :facepalm:) he looked at me, I smiled a lot and said MORGAN! while waving. He smiled said Hello! and got out of there ahah

Archived