I'm having trouble figuring out his new suit... is it all sparkles, is it speckled black and white granny coat styled? :wtf: it doesn't look BAD, it's just really... ugly :chuckle: if that makes any sense at all :rolleyes:

at any rate i'm so pumped about the setlist mixups, yeah for MK Ultra as an opener! :dance:

No, no, Mariana gave Matt the her phone, and Sara gave Dom her phone! xD not me!

No I didn't! :$ with Chris I was just in shock (damn so gorgeous and so nice and happy!!!), I was staring at Matt's eyes, which were really bright! and just wanted to hug Dom and let him sleep aww.

Morgan and Kirk are adorable

29168_450777097781_160571432781_5864268_5330945_n.jpg

:awesome: (ignore my face and pose lol I look awful there)

YES that's JoanaBliss with the sign! :p

:awesome: :awesome:

Thank you thank you!!

:LOL: and I actually had to make this gif becuase when I saw it during states, I nearly pissed myself with laughter :D

lol-o.gif?t=1275097858

What's going on?? OMG. :LOL:

can I say that muse smelled good? Because they did! Especially Dom.... and no, we didn't sniff them, they just smelled nice :chuckle:

Matt and Dom talked in the phone of some friends! Matt talked with Cristina (Bizarre) and Dom talked with Joana (JoanaBliss) :p

I wish someone would call me when they met them! :D My phone number is 512-657-6300, with the U.S. coding needed in front of course. :LOL:

Meh for the tv broadcast! If you go to youtube in a quick search you find already the songs broadcasted on tv...I do not post here a video because I need to see them first and choose the best one :LOL:

Anyway I was there and when you see Chris "Wolstenpimp" in an all-white-suit arriving to the center of the stage smoking his pipe while fireworks start and continue during MK you know you are watching epicness :awesome: And don´t forget Matt´s shiny clothes and the McDonald´s glasses that he loves...

It was amazing, the crowd here is always insane but yeah...weak reaction to Citizen Erased...but I don´t care because I know I and my friends had a blast hearing that one!

About the setlist...acceptable if I might say. Amazing riffs (oh SS...you´re epic!!) NSC sounds good live, better than UD actually!

I LOVE USoE live....sounds soooo good!! And the "usual ones"...TiRO, PiB, Hysteria...and the great MoTP :)

Like I said before I don´t mind if I get 16/17/18/23/54 songs I just care about the ones played...and I think Unnatural Selection would be a perfect replacement for New Born...now none of those being played...hhmmm don´t think so.

Had a lot of fun...arrived home 10 hours after the concert through long train trips but my voice stayed on Rock in Rio :( Blme Muse, Snow Patrol (just...fantastic...kudos Gary!)

Meh for the song choices on tv broadcast...

Anyway I was there and you know you´ll facing epic moments when you see "Chris Wolstenpimp" arriving to the center of the stage smoking his pipe in his all-white-suit while fireworks start and continue during MK :awesome: It was amazing! And of course we had Matt with his beloved shiny clothes and McDonald´s glasses that he also loves...running through the stage...making sex with sound collumns during the bloody great riffs....going on his knees...throwing the guitar towards drum set (man for a second I thought he f*cked up the bass drum...fortunately not!)

About the setlist...like I said before I don´t care if I get 16/17/18/23/32(yeah...) songs and or the setlist is repetitive...I care about the ones played...drop New Born? Okay...Now c´mon replace it with Unnatural Selection!!

About the others is always a pleasure hear MoTP, Hysteria, TiRO, PiB. And USoE has a amazing live version!

NSC sounds good...better than UD actually :rolleyes:

Citizen (<3) had indeed a weak reaction but me and my friends had a blast with it so I don´t care about the others...but they were good on the other songs as always :LOL:

I arrived home 9 hours after the concert, through long train trips but my voice stayed in Rock in Rio...blame Muse and Snow Patrol (Gary...you´re bloody great!!)

New video of Citizen Erased? :D (with no piano..wtf?! the piano outro was so beautiful and amazing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MjL4ekLVC8

Thanks. Nothing wrong with Matt's vocal. As powerful as ever I think. I think maybe they're just a bit out on timing.

Yeah needs the piano outro! It was indeed beautifully done. Though for me it's more enjoyable to listen to without. Takes me to too dark a place.

Mai 68 is a french uprising against the society. A period of many demonstrations against the government, a struggle for women's rights,... ;)

That's interesting. I just read up about it. I love how Matt advertises such things if only that it speaks of some hope of putting alternative ideas out there that argue with the rat race. It doesn't seem to do any good of course.

Kind of like the line:

We tried to make a difference but no one wants to listen

I like this taken from the graffiti

Since 1936 I have fought for wage increases. My father before me fought for wage increases. Now I have a TV, a fridge, a Volkswagen. Yet my whole life has been a drag. Don’t negotiate with the bosses. Abolish them.
:chuckle:

Hmm, don't know if I'm typical, but I think it's true. One day you just wake up and think "what the fuck is it all about!?" It's not about abolishing bosses as such, they're tied in as much as anyone, but there's definitely something missing.

Anyway /off topic.

Archived