I freaked SO MUCH when I saw that! I shouted "NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo :pope:" but as soon as I saw it was alright I was like ":awesome: that was so so so epic win"

I saw it too, for a moment I wondered if there was any serious damage to the kit.

.. What??

they had in english and portuguese.. the english is not too correct, basically they're saying that Muse may approve 7 songs to be boradcasted today, but there's a chance of they not getting full confirmation today :(

they had in english and portuguese.. the english is not too correct, basically they're saying that Muse may approve 7 songs to be boradcasted today, but there's a chance of they not getting full confirmation today :(

Noooooooooo. :'( Come on, Muse, it was an epic gig!

"MUSE will review the footage overnight and on Friday and may approve 7 songs for a one time broadcast Friday night on TV and radio in Portugal only. They may not approve the songs for the Friday"

:(

WHAAAAAAAAT. :eek:

MUSE STOP BEING STUPID. :fear:

YOU WERE AWESOME. WE OVERSEAS FOLK WANT TO HEAR TOO.

can I say that muse smelled good? Because they did! Especially Dom.... and no, we didn't sniff them, they just smelled nice :chuckle:

Matt and Dom talked in the phone of some friends! Matt talked with Cristina (Bizarre) and Dom talked with Joana (JoanaBliss) :p

can I say that muse smelled good? Because they did! Especially Dom.... and no, we didn't sniff them, they just smelled nice :chuckle:

Matt and Dom talked in the phone of some friends! Matt talked with Cristina (Bizarre) and Dom talked with Joana (JoanaBliss) :p

:awesome: They smell nice? Sweet! I thought Matt might smell bad because of those comments about his bad hygiene in some interviews iirc. :LOL:

I just noticed that MK seems to have new graphics? Hard to see on the hexagons but I've seen words flash on there in some videos.

yeah, Kirk went back to england on Tuesday to work on new videos, while Muse stayed in paris ;)

Hell yeah! By the way: http://twitpic.com/1rar4t IGNORE MY FACE I was trying to put my head on Dom's shoulder while grabbing his back! :$ poor thing he was too tired and sleepy!

And I was the only one who talked to Morgan! He must have thought "too much confusion, they dont know me (ahah nice surprise during concert, eh Morgan? :p morgan fans ftw!) , I'm getting out of here"... and he was right in front of me, I grabbed his arm (sorry :facepalm:) he looked at me, I smiled a lot and said MORGAN! while waving. He smiled said Hello! and got out of there ahah

:D too cool!

:LOL: you went right up to them and took a whiff, didn't you? Admit it! :p

Cool that you got them to talk to people on the phone :D

:D too cool!

:LOL: you went right up to them and took a whiff, didn't you? Admit it! :p

Cool that you got them to talk to people on the phone :D

No, no, Mariana gave Matt the her phone, and Sara gave Dom her phone! xD not me!

No I didn't! :$ with Chris I was just in shock (damn so gorgeous and so nice and happy!!!), I was staring at Matt's eyes, which were really bright! and just wanted to hug Dom and let him sleep aww.

Morgan and Kirk are adorable

29168_450777097781_160571432781_5864268_5330945_n.jpg

:awesome: (ignore my face and pose lol I look awful there)

YES that's JoanaBliss with the sign! :p

No, no, Mariana gave Matt the her phone, and Sara gave Dom her phone! xD not me!

No I didn't! :$ with Chris I was just in shock (damn so gorgeous and so nice and happy!!!), I was staring at Matt's eyes, which were really bright! and just wanted to hug Dom and let him sleep aww.

Morgan and Kirk are adorable

29168_450777097781_160571432781_5864268_5330945_n.jpg

:awesome: (ignore my face and pose lol I look awful there)

YES that's JoanaBliss with the sign! :p

:LOL: That morgan sign is great! :D

i don't want that ugly pic in here :$ *is ashamed*

You look epic in that pic! :D and you're looking at the camera, cool! Me and Mafalda are just doing weird pose/faces :(

aww it's a gig, you all look into it and like you're having a good time. :)

You'd look pretty weird if you were there on the barrier all posed and smiley surrounded by cheering people :chuckle:

Archived