Anyways, 15 songs for a festival set that doesn't include all the obvious singles and isn't lovey-dovey to the point of puking is progress :awesome:

Even if they are rotating the wrong songs (i.e. SS, NB, Bliss), they're taking the hint. Also, two gigs without Feeling Good can only be good news.

^

I have to say that does look like an outstanding work of art up close. Have I been completely out of the loop or is this a brand new thing? I've never seen or heard of Matt playing on that before :$

Was first played on the Paris gig a couple of days ago. One neck is for the slide (like he uses in Invincible and Resistance), other is just a normal guitar neck.

^

I have to say that does look like an outstanding work of art up close. Have I been completely out of the loop or is this a brand new thing? I've never seen or heard of Matt playing on that before :$

Out of the loop, m'dear ;).

It was mooted a month or so ago and made its first appearance at the Paris gig earlier this week.

I felt real bad because I couldn't attend this show! I wanted to go so bad, but I couldn't.. But I'm happy I'll get to see those 7 songs at least. I'm sure it was a fantastic show, I don't expect anything bad from Muse.

I think I was a bit unfair to them yesterday, though I was only messing. Felt a bit guilty afterwards.

I don't get too hung up on orders of songs but I thought afterwards that it was only being discussed the other day in the French gig thread that they always have a slower mid section and yet it seems that they dispersed slower songs throughout the set in this one so maybe that's what they mean by it being experimental and not wanting it streamed until they feel happy with it, even though it sounded fantastic.:)

It does go to show I think that they do care about song choice and set organisation and about keeping those fans happy who don't want too big a gap between rocking out.

I agree that MK is a better opener than Uprising even though I prefer Uprising as a song. I do still think that NSC seemed a bit spliced in but I won't be losing sleep over it.:)

From what we heard of it, it all sounded really good. Great sound, perfect performances. :D

Glad to see the set mixed up a bit, with the glorious addition of MK Ultra as an opener. I hope they keep it that way for the stadiums. Even though I think Uprising opening in a stadium will be suitably epic. (Just keep MK in the sets!)

p.s.: Citizen Erased plz? :$

(Also: Citizen Erased, Interlude into Hysteria, then KoC is a fucking great encore.)

Archived