Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

They kicked up a notch with a longer set or what?

It wasn't longer than average, just the standard set from the second half of the European tour.

Could have been a lot better (Cave, CE, Bliss, Dead Star, B&H, Sunburn), could have been a lot worse (no MK Ultra, MotP, etc.)

It wasn't longer than average, just the standard set from the second half of the European tour.

Could have been a lot better (Cave, CE, Bliss, Dead Star, B&H, Sunburn), could have been a lot worse (no MK Ultra, MotP, etc.)

Excluding the Turin gig, it was the longest length set played in Europe.

And yeah it could have been a 16 song set of doom.

They started in Europe with 18 and then started reducing to 16 and 17 so lets see what happens.

I'm trying to remember what our setlist was at the O2 on the 12th, because we had the Feeling Good, Guiding Light combination but Unintended instead of MK Ultra. I don't think having a more chilled section in the middle is a bad thing. This sounds like a good balance. :)

Well, just got back from the six hour drive back from Atlanta and the freezing outside was totally worth it. There was this group of tall guys that were bunched together like seven rows back and It took the first three songs to kinda weasel my way in front of them, being of only 5'11 height myself, things view wise got really good when someone tried to crowd surf, and then got pulled out by security. The havoc that caused gave me ample opportunity to land in front of the "tall wall" and I was golden for the rest of the night.

A post a few pages back quoted the middle section as "slowing things down" with pib included. PIB slowing things down? What? That show was amazing from beginning to end and I haven't a single complaint about it. Other than the totally awesome hex-sweatshirt being $75 (some guy next to me on line after the show bought three-ouch) Oh and to the person who asked how much shirts are, they are 32-45 range, girls tank top being more expensive for some reason (even though they use less material to make)

Silversun was just fine, but they just aren't my type of band so I probably didn't appreciate them for what they were. I did feel sorry for anyone up against the barrier. Eight rows back my neck hurts from the extreme angle from when the guys were in the towers, I can't imagine what first row had to go through. Maybe that took some of the fun out for ARod, or something, thus the complaints.

Also, as someone who was a the gig, reading the negative comments about what was be played at the gig afterwards was kind of a bummer. I'm not letting it get me down, but there is a difference about experiencing something and commenting on it from afar. Based of a list. On the internet.

Absolutely Amazing show! I was in Section 117, Row W, With The Black Muse Hoody, crazy hair, and big camera. Had my own little mosh area for spazzing the entire length, Felt like the only one in my section that knew the words to every song they played and I think Someone stole my drink, but that's okay. Wish they would have played CE. :(

Anyone else lose it when SS came on?... Whoa, dont know what happened to me :LOL:

And I spent like $150 on merchandise.

I need to sleep now.

I was a few rows in front of you. I'm so glad that people in the seats were up and moving. I would have been really pissed if I had had to sit there. There were a couple of people around me who knew all the words, but I wasn't really paying attention to anyone other than the band anyway, so I didn't care what anyone thought or why they were there, etc.. I was just singing along at the top of my lungs, screaming, bouncing up and down, and moving my head too much like Chris to leave without a headache! :LOL: It was truly an amazing experience.

I spent almost that much on merch too. Worth every penny. And the drive was worth every minute. I'm ready for another one but it looks like this will be my only show on this tour. ::(

It was just great beyond words. I'm glad I saw them open for U2 and then saw them do their own show. It was a nice contrast.

(...) That show was amazing from beginning to end and I haven't a single complaint about it. Other than the totally awesome hex-sweatshirt being $75 (some guy next to me on line after the show bought three-ouch) (...)

:eek: If my converter works well, that's a lot of money. When I saw them I really wanted to buy the Uprising's t-shirt but I thought it was a bit expensive (30€ if I remember correctly) I ended up buying it through the official shop it was a little cheaper.

Last night was the greatest night of my life. I was front and center, almost within arms reach of Matt multiple times. The set was awesomely long. I got to meet a whole bunch of the Musers from here on the site, and they are all awesome people. It was amazing to be among fellow fans who are as serious about Muse as I am (Can't wait to see the pictures!) Even my mom thought it was the best show she's ever been to, despite the fact that I thought it was getting a tiny bit loud for her. Anyways, best experience ever.

Anyone look for the band afterward? I'm almost sure that the 96.1 thing was recorded, but my mom sent me home to make the 12:00 curfew.

I had such an awesome time last night! The whole day was just amazing; everything just clicked into place. Had great luck all day: Got a wristband and didn't have to wait in the cold all day, met so many awesome boardies, and got a perfect spot at the barrier. Gotta give props to the arena. Everything ran so smoothly, not a glitch that I could see. The security guys were awesome. In fact, I didn't encounter even one douchebag the whole night! I rocked my face OFF! :D

To me the crowd seemed really energetic and pumped, but I didn't notice any hostility or pushing, etc.... Even on the barrier I had room to move around. I don't think that it was just because the crowd was too tame, I just think in general people are fairly polite. I can't wait to hear other peoples' accounts, though.

I thought the setlist was just great. I was glad to get 18 songs! I won't say I'm disappointed about not getting a "surprise" song because as someone that has not seen them do a full set before, I was just over the moon about getting to see PiB, SS, New Born and even KoC. I was worried they would drop either NB or SS, so was so happy they did both. US was truly face-melting. It really is great live!

I didn't even care that they played FG or GL. I've not seen FG 500 times, so it was no big deal. GL was boring, but it was a nice rest, lol. Physically I held up fine. In fact I couldn't really even notice my body! It seemed like the band thought we were a pretty good crowd. I hope so. At times you could see they were happy and smiley. :) Matt mentioned the infamous lip injury of 2004 and that's why they don't play CE here. Yeah, thanks, lol.... Dom said Atlanta's fuckin' rockin', and he said a couple of sentences at the end, but couldn't tell what.

Met so many cool boardies. Ella and Natalia were barrier babes with me! Also met Paemchen, Jaelu, Amber, Church, ae86drifter, rufygirl, JuicyBoy, Stiofan and others I can't think of atm. It was cool having the forum shirt because several boardies came up to me that I otherwise would've not seen. So fun! I took tons of great pics which are uploading to PB now, but it's taking forever. Anyway, that's all I can think of now. Oh, a few of us tried to locate the band after, but it was all to no avail, all to no avail!

Well, that's my update for now. Pics later.... :)

I hardly have a voice today, so I'm counting yesterday as a win. My mom and her friend loved the show, and they said that no one in the seats sat down once Muse came on. Merch killed my soul with how expensive it was though. Shirt & program was $70. I would do it all again right now.

Anyone look for the band afterward? I'm almost sure that the 96.1 thing was recorded, but my mom sent me home to make the 12:00 curfew.

I was so cool meeting you! :) We determined that the band was in fact onsite doing the studio thing because it started so soon, there was no way they could've made it downtown that fast. I'm almost certain it was not pre-recorded. Ella, Natalia and I got the runaround when we were scoping out the buses, but we finally located them. Waited around until 12:45 and then gave up. There were only 3 people (not sure who they were) that were still giving it a go.

From the get-go the radio station was telling everyone that they were going downtown, but it was all lies! Most people must've believed it though, because there were very few people waiting around trying to meet them. It was pretty cold, too.

I hardly have a voice today, so I'm counting yesterday as a win. My mom and her friend loved the show, and they said that no one in the seats sat down once Muse came on. Merch killed my soul with how expensive it was though. Shirt & program was $70. I would do it all again right now.

So how much was a shirt alone? My friend's giving me money to buy her a shirt and I need to know how much she should give me :)

And also, what kind of shirts were there? Just the ones from the US shop?

Aw damn! Wish I'd gotten a program. I was in such a daze at the end I didn't even go to the merch table....Great meeting you, btw. :)

No luck getting your GA tickets then? Glad you had a great time :)

Archived