Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I didn't know there was another ampitheatre up there.

I've been to Lakewood and Chastain.

Strange to have 2 huge ampitheatres w/in 40 miles of each other.

I didn't know either! I was thinking oh lord, is that what they're calling HiFi Buys Amphitheater now when I'm still calling it Lakewood?? But nah, I looked it up and it's in Alpharetta and is only a couple of years old apparently.

I didn't know either! I was thinking oh lord, is that what they're calling HiFi Buys Amphitheater now when I'm still calling it Lakewood?? But nah, I looked it up and it's in Alpharetta and is only a couple of years old apparently.

Lakewood is really nice. I went there nearly a year ago (just about 11 months now) to see Coldplay, and the lawn is extremely comfortable. Best part about it is, if you do get lawn seats, there's no one to tell you that you can't run to the best spots on the lawn. My friends and I booked it across fairly quickly and ended up at the front part of the lawn, directly in front of the stage.

If it hadn't rained, it would have been perfect. :happy:

• 10 months later...
It's just a rumor, but a solid one. They may be playing on west coast around the same time as Lolla. No word on if it's a festival, stadium, etc.... :shifty:

Safe to say I'm not going, anyway. :(

I haven't heard anything about this but I'm very intrigued. :eyebrows:

Happy Anniversay everyone. Oh how I wish I could go back in time and be at this gig with you all :'( But, we do have future gigs to look forward to, Muse or not ;)

For some of you, I will see/meet you at Lolla. For the others, until the next tour . . .

Archived