Guest Maïane

I've got my tickets ! (because I didn't receive the other ones, I went after the work to the FNAC just to get them in my pocket :LOL:)

I've got my tickets ! (because I didn't receive the other ones, I went after the work to the FNAC just to get them in my pocket :LOL:)
aarr you lucky person! I had to pay 13€ (thiiiirteen euros WTF!) for shipping... to Germany, your neighbouring country, it's a shame! :horns: I have 0,03€ left on my bank account. Christmas is all over. :'( Don't you dare to send the tickets to me after Christmas, you bad baaad FNAC!

lol I did the same as you. :LOL:

Gate H for me. Isn't it on Chris's side? Can't be arsed looking for the picture of the stadium...

My seat is in block H1, eighth row. Are you there on June 12th or 11th?

Both! :D But gate H is for the Friday gig. lol I just had to look at your sig to know where I'll be queuing :LOL:

But I haven't received my tickets for the 12th yet, so I don't know at which gate I'll be queuing. Where are my tickets? :mad:

Please make your Saturday tickets gate G :D I believe me and Charlotte are queueing there.

Chris's side again?

But but but I like Mattiou too :supersad:

At least with G and H gates, if the weather is sunny, we shouldn't have the sun in our face all day long, I think (well that's from what I remember of the stadium)

Don't worry we have 6 month to train to run really, really fast :LOL:

Being a stadium the barrier is gonna be huge so a big mattiouwwwwwww barrier :awesome:

Okay so depending on the weather I am packing the sun protection cream then and we can work on our tan :p

Don't worry we have 6 month to train to run really, really fast :LOL:

Being a stadium the barrier is gonna be huge so a big mattiouwwwwwww barrier :awesome:

Okay so depending on the weather I am packing the sun protection cream then and we can work on our tan :p

I shall start training the now. :D

Huge Mattiou barrier but huge crowd ready to get to Mattiou's side. Meh. :(

:yesey:

I really want to go.. My best friend is studying in France, but the town where she lives is in the south of France and it's quite far from Paris. And I'll have to spend so much money for a two-hour gig.. I don't know. I just hope when I finally decide to go there will still be tickets available!

Both! :D But gate H is for the Friday gig. lol I just had to look at your sig to know where I'll be queuing :LOL:

But I haven't received my tickets for the 12th yet, so I don't know at which gate I'll be queuing. Where are my tickets? :mad:

I guess you won't have a problem to recognise me.. either by my high screams or by my hilarious poster! :dance:

Guest Maïane

Matt's side for Friday (U12 52 27), Chris' side for Saturday (G8 08 34, if the tickets arrives one day)

But still don't know if we will go to both of the gigs ^^

why cant i get a ticket? says theres 2 carre or and 15 cat 1 so why isnt it letting me get one? :(

had the same the whole day. that was quiet boring :rolleyes:

so after four hours I gave up and said hello to my friend ebay. and now I got a pelor ticket for which I had to pay 18€ more than I would have had to pay for that one that magically came to me and left me again this morning. maybe it's alright. whoever gets the money from ebay, may he or she be happy with it. I will be happy for sure.

at least I didn't pay the 30€ fee for fedex shipping :phu:

the bad luck I had today was priceless anyway :stunned:

I still can't believe that you filmed that :LOL:

You will thank me one day when you're old and wrinkly and watching that video with a nostalgic glint in your eye!;)

Chris's side again?

But but but I like Mattiou too :supersad:

At least with G and H gates, if the weather is sunny, we shouldn't have the sun in our face all day long, I think (well that's from what I remember of the stadium)

If you get entrance R for the gig on the 12th please queue with me!:D I'm going to stick with that entrance coz of it's location :D:D

You will thank me one day when you're old and wrinkly and watching that video with a nostalgic glint in your eye!;)

:LOL: Okay then, ask me again in 50 years!!

If you get entrance R for the gig on the 12th please queue with me!:D I'm going to stick with that entrance coz of it's location :D:D

I'm sticking with G - Chris deserves some appreciation too :phu:

:p

Girl Anachronism - Thanks for the help earlier, was sitting on a bench in my local mall outside my place of work getting stressed! A friend even said hi but i was like IM BUSY! AND GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF :(

I think i got a ticket though.... not sure.. i used a visa card, but clicked the first picture.. it didnt say there was a problem... and i've checked tracking and it seems ok.. *hopefully*

G7 if its all done properly! :D

Girl Anachronism - Thanks for the help earlier, was sitting on a bench in my local mall outside my place of work getting stressed! A friend even said hi but i was like IM BUSY! AND GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF :(

I think i got a ticket though.... not sure.. i used a visa card, but clicked the first picture.. it didnt say there was a problem... and i've checked tracking and it seems ok.. *hopefully*

G7 if its all done properly! :D

If you're talking about ticketnet, the 1st picture is the correct one - that's what I clicked this morning to use my visa to buy my ticket and I had confirmation it has been dispatched... so looks like you have your ticket for the 11th.

:LOL: Okay then, ask me again in 50 years!!

I'm sticking with G - Chris deserves some appreciation too :phu:

:p

I guessed as much!:LOL::LOL:

I need to be Matt's side to show him how much I care and how I worry about him. Bless him.

Archived