thanks a lot, i also check musebay and ebay...grrr... and i hope i will find tickets... :eek:

if not i go to paris anyway and then stand in front of this stade de france and just wait for a wonder :D

i had a spare ticket for parc des princes in '07. tried to find someone to buy it outside even for a nominal amount but i literally couldn't give it away, no takers at all. also at wembley that year touts had loads of tickets going cheap. with stadium gigs there's always someone outside with a spare so i reckon you might get lucky if you go early on the day, although maybe not for GC and it's a bit of a risk to make the trip if you're not in paris anyway.

i had a spare ticket for parc des princes in '07. tried to find someone to buy it outside even for a nominal amount but i literally couldn't give it away, no takers at all.

i had spare tickets on the absolution tour (because friends let me down) that i found really really hard to sell for face value. i had to drag a work colleague along and she dragged one of her friends. I don't think my work colleague enjoyed it very much but when i saw her last she said "hey i saw muse back in 2003" :LOL: sorry that's a bit off topic but your post reminded me :happy:

You might want to wait for more experienced Musers. But from what I read until now, I think the golden lawn is not divided. We just have to wait at different gates.

For the 12th I think there are 4 gates, 2 on the East side and 2 on the West side of the stadium. It should be the same for the 11th.

You might want to wait for more experienced Musers. But from what I read until now, I think the golden lawn is not divided. We just have to wait at different gates.

For the 12th I think there are 4 gates, 2 on the East side and 2 on the West side of the stadium. It should be the same for the 11th.

Seriously? I thought it was... But in the sale time, it could be dangerous.

I confirm.

Somebody to translate what is in quote please ?

Mais bon, on ne le saura que quand on connaitra la configuration de la scène. Et si ça se trouve, même le groupe ne la connait pas encore !

So wait and see.

I confirm.

Somebody to translate what is in quote please ?

So wait and see.

Translate this?

Mais bon, on ne le saura que quand on connaitra la configuration de la scène. Et si ça se trouve, même le groupe ne la connait pas encore !

That means something like :

"We'll see when we will know the layout of the stage. And the band probably doesn't know it yet."

i had a spare ticket for parc des princes in '07. tried to find someone to buy it outside even for a nominal amount but i literally couldn't give it away, no takers at all. also at wembley that year touts had loads of tickets going cheap. with stadium gigs there's always someone outside with a spare so i reckon you might get lucky if you go early on the day, although maybe not for GC and it's a bit of a risk to make the trip if you're not in paris anyway.

actually we were thinking to go to paris and to this concert, spend a few days sightseeing, but the concert would have been the climax for sure... :D

but now i wait for vanounyme, let's see... :happy:

Archived