The draw for the World Cup's been done today and the nightmare has come true... France will be playing on the night of this gig and England will be playing on the night of the 12th!!! I was hoping France would play one afternoon that weekend so I could sample a Parisian bar during a big match, and of course I didn't want to miss an England game - not gonna happen now.

Maybe Chris, as the footy fan in the band, could arrange for the games to be shown on one of the screens.

@ vanounyme:

i tried to call this ticketnet.fr but the number written on their site don't work...:mad:

so i called this FNAC, whatever it is, and after 10 minutes talking (his english sucks as much as my french...) he told me that he don't know about ticketnet.fr...

so i sent now a mail to ticketnet.fr in french (i googled every f.... word!!) and in german and in english, but of course..the weekend, noone will answer..so i have to wait at least 3 days till i know mrore...god i suffer...

if that won't work, i will order other two tickets..there is sill pelouse.... :$

thanks for your care.. life is hard now..:(

@ vanounyme:

i tried to call this ticketnet.fr but the number written on their site don't work...:mad:

so i called this FNAC, whatever it is, and after 10 minutes talking (his english sucks as much as my french...) he told me that he don't know about ticketnet.fr...

so i sent now a mail to ticketnet.fr in french (i googled every f.... word!!) and in german and in english, but of course..the weekend, noone will answer..so i have to wait at least 3 days till i know mrore...god i suffer...

if that won't work, i will order other two tickets..there is sill pelouse.... :$

thanks for your care.. life is hard now..:(

If you need some help to write some others emails in French, I can do it. Feel free to ask!

thanks that's so lovely! i hope they answer around monday or tuesday..if not, i think i may need your help..are u in france btw. i dunno what's wrong with their number, i used 0033 and everything...ok..now i just have to be patient...and keep breathing... :eek:

You can book a room right now at the Formule 1 hotel in Saint-Denis (the town where the stadium is). You won't have to pay anything until the day you arrive, and you can cancel until the day before your arrival. This is where we're going to be. :)

Yes. :D

Ooh thanks! As long as its walking distance! And that is really helpful not to have to pay yet :p Plenty of time to save. And as loads of you are staying there, i trust it ^^ Thank you!

I GOT MY TICKETS!

Yeah!!! Finally after much reloading I got Fnac to accept my visa card for 2 tickets :D

Now I only have to buy 1 more ticket for my other best friend and im good to go!

Back to reloading /sigh.

(Venezuelan cards have an issue aparently its a lottery for them to work on international sites...)

Hi everybody ! :):)

I'll be there too, i have 4 Carre Or tickets, but i don't know where exactly, 2 on G7, and i don't know for the 2 others.. I hope the two others will be on the matt's sides, like that i can choose where i'll go ! Crosses fingers for the S12 :LOL:

Hello!:)

G7, G8 and S12 seem to be the best seaed places indeed :yesey:

But when I looked up on the Stade de France website I was impressed, seated places are quite far away from the stage. Not that it is surprising! Big stadium it is!

June is so far away, I can't wait to see those two promising gigs!

G7, G8 and S12 seem to be the best seaed places indeed :yesey:

But when I looked up on the Stade de France website I was impressed, seated places are quite far away from the stage. Not that it is surprising! Big stadium it is!

June is so far away, I can't wait to see those two promising gigs!

I looked up on the Stade de France website too, and i was in the stade de france the 12th June 2009 to see AC/DC, i had pelouse or tickets, it was great, but i thought the seated places were all too far away from the stage, but apparently the sound is good when you are on the best seated place. Can't wait too for the 2 gigs !!

Hello!:)

Is it your ticket on your image ?! I have door R tickets too !

Is it your ticket on your image ?! I have door R tickets too !

Yes that's my ticket with the 'R' entrance! Unfortunately though that's my Saturday ticket and so far I seem to be the only person here with an 'R' ticket for the 12th!:LOL::LOL:

Not received my Friday ticket yet, that's also for the golden circle and will no doubt have an entrance different to all the rest of you!:rolleyes::LOL:

Yes that's my ticket with the 'R' entrance! Unfortunately though that's my Saturday ticket and so far I seem to be the only person here with an 'R' ticket for the 12th!:LOL::LOL:

Not received my Friday ticket yet, that's also for the golden circle and will no doubt have an entrance different to all the rest of you!:rolleyes::LOL:

It's my tickets fot the 12th too, i haven't receive my 11th tickets too !

:LOL::LOL: I'll be with 3 friends, but i don't know at which hour we will be there, around 8am i hope! But i don't speak a very well english ^^

I plan on getting there around that time too and I've no doubt your grasp of the English language is considerably better than mine of the French language!

I just want to queue with someone who will hold my place when I need to run and get something to eat or go to the toilet quickly! If we can't chat successfully then so be it!:LOL:

Archived