I had switched the site to English, but when booking, the damn site reverted back to French, so now I'm not quite sure what I did, but they sent me an e-mail with a "reference number" and... think I just got a golden lawn ticket :erm: But I'm feeling too confused to be ecstatic :LOL:

I had switched the site to English, but when booking, the damn site reverted back to French, so now I'm not quite sure what I did, but they sent me an e-mail with a "reference number" and... think I just got a golden lawn ticket :erm: But I'm feeling too confused to be ecstatic :LOL:

Same thing happened to me! Email confirmation has eased my worry though, I've definitely got my golden circle ticket for the 11th! :awesome::happy:

Gosh I think I might have become crazy... Was not really sure to take tickets for the 11th also (since I already have my ticket for the 12th), but I still decided to give it a try this morning... Otherwise I though I might regret it.

Since I already have golden circle, I tried the golden seated tickets, 2 different dates, 2 different points of view :p

I was thinking that if the placement was good I would give it a second thought... And here I am with golden seat for the 11th and golden circle for the 12th! Good for my banking account :LOL:

Same thing happened to me! Email confirmation has eased my worry though, I've definitely got my golden circle ticket for the 11th! :awesome::happy:

the e-mail looks really weird though... Maybe it's Gmail's fault, but I see the mail as a black box with the reference number in red writing in the middle. If I select the entire page, I can see the rest of the text (in French, of course) that's written in black.

Confirmation e-mail: ninja edititon! :LOL:

the e-mail looks really weird though... Maybe it's Gmail's fault, but I see the mail as a black box with the reference number in red writing in the middle. If I select the entire page, I can see the rest of the text (in French, of course) that's written in black.

Confirmation e-mail: ninja edititon! :LOL:

I've got confirmation sent to both my gmail and hotmail addresses and the hotmail one displays correctly :)

I've got confirmation sent to both my gmail and hotmail addresses and the hotmail one displays correctly :)

Ok... so the ninja letter is a proper confirmation e-mail as well... But I still can't quite understand I'm really going to France :stunned: I've never been to France before, but now I'll see Paris and Muse on the same trip. Unbelievable :stunned:

(Maybe a few hours from now I'll be dancing around with joy, for now I'm still too dumbfounded :LOL:)

Archived