Oh most definitely! I've no idea where we're staying,Laure is my holiday rep!:LOL::LOL:

Talking of which, let me know when you need money from me if you're making the booking Laure!:)

Beauty of the hotel is we don't pay anything until arrival! :D

Oh this is going to be such a great trip! :yesey:

Epic Paris trip/meet/gig - we're doing it right!

We're staying at the Formule 1 hotel that's about 15 minutes from the stadium on foot.

Laure booked the rooms but only for the Friday and Saturday, if I'm correct.

Laure is changing our booking tomorrow :yesey:

A singalong would be awesome! :happy:

You should have been there for our IBTY singalong at the rocket on Tuesday.

Yes! :happy:

Oh that means you could join the Muser meet! <3

Formule 1 SDF = Formule 1 Lievin :LOL:

Formule 1 "Official France muser hotel 2009/2010"

Beauty of the hotel is we don't pay anything until arrival! :D

Epic Paris trip/meet/gig - we're doing it right!

Laure is changing our booking tomorrow :yesey:

You should have been there for our IBTY singalong at the rocket on Tuesday.

Formule 1 SDF = Formule 1 Lievin :LOL:

Formule 1 "Official France muser hotel 2009/2010"

Yes <3

Laure is made of win. :yesey:

Oh, I wish I had been there. :( But we'll sing IBTY in Paris! :happy:

Fantastic to all of the above! :kiss:

:happy:

Yes <3

Laure is made of win. :yesey:

Oh, I wish I had been there. :( But we'll sing IBTY in Paris! :happy:

:$ Fanks...

You are an epic win too :yesey:

Me too we will be singing it in Paris and we will need bottles as well as they make very good fake clarinets for the solo :awesome:

I really hope you got your ticket. :happy: If not, let me know if you don't find something on musebay: I could keep an eye on French messageboards for you.

Thank you :) Though, if not, i may just buy one for another date xD

Im worried about hotels now. I want to wait til end of the month but... everything WILL be gone. Wembley is already nearly full :(

Ah well.

ALWAYS something to worry about.

Thank you :) Though, if not, i may just buy one for another date xD

Im worried about hotels now. I want to wait til end of the month but... everything WILL be gone. Wembley is already nearly full :(

Ah well.

ALWAYS something to worry about.

You can book a room right now at the Formule 1 hotel in Saint-Denis (the town where the stadium is). You won't have to pay anything until the day you arrive, and you can cancel until the day before your arrival. This is where we're going to be. :)

I've got gate H. Is that Chris's side?

Yes. :D

Looks like I'm in the Formule 1 too from thursday til saturday. may I... may I join your meet? :$

Of course you can it's open to anybody who wanna meet - the more the merrier :happy:

Just got my ticket this morning Entrance R so Matt's side on Friday and Chris' side on the Saturday :D

Does anyone happen to know if pelouse OR tickets are still available somewhere, and able to be ordered from the states? Thanks.

I checked on tickenet and I'm afraid all pelouse or tickets are sold out. You could check on musebay. Otherwise, as long as you have a visa card, you can order tickets from any French retailing site, I believe. :)

Looks like I'm in the Formule 1 too from thursday til saturday. may I... may I join your meet? :$

Of course you may. :happy:

Does anyone happen to know if pelouse OR tickets are still available somewhere, and able to be ordered from the states? Thanks.

Check getmein.com

It may take longer time until you recieve the tickets,but i did the same...because on the other pages were all tickets sold out!

Faen ass....i can't wait!

yo so now my cousin ordered the tickets for me and till now i didnt get any confirmation email, she said that she was told, the tickets will be sent. but no email at all?? and the money hasn't been withdrawaned from my account neither.... im starting to worry......:eek:

yo so now my cousin ordered the tickets for me and till now i didnt get any confirmation email, she said that she was told, the tickets will be sent. but no email at all?? and the money hasn't been withdrawaned from my account neither.... im starting to worry......:eek:

Which website do you use?

Archived