Just got my confirmation e-mail for the pelouse or ticket. I'll probably go and get it at the fnac shop this afternoon.

And now I have a migraine. :(

:dance:

As usual I am gonna be the last to get my confirmation email as it seems that ticket sites like to torture me for as long as possible :LOL:

oh boy, I'm unbelievable pissed -.-

I checked for tickets today at 9:58 and - oh wonder - I got my beloved pelor ticket that I wanted so bad. I was so happy... for at least five minutes. then I tried to pay with my credit card and payment failed. I was like "wth?" and tried to look at my online banking account to check whats wrong. like I said, I tried. I couldn't even log in to my account. I tried about twenty minutes and then I called the bank office to ask what's going on. just to get told that their entire system broke down.

I feel like killing someone :mad:

I don't even know if they make it to fix the error today so I think my chance for a pelor ticket is about an absolut zero. maybe I should say hello to ebay :(

Guest Maïane
oh boy, I'm unbelievable pissed -.-

I checked for tickets today at 9:58 and - oh wonder - I got my beloved pelor ticket that I wanted so bad. I was so happy... for at least five minutes. then I tried to pay with my credit card and payment failed. I was like "wth?" and tried to look at my online banking account to check whats wrong. like I said, I tried. I couldn't even log in to my account. I tried about twenty minutes and then I called the bank office to ask what's going on. just to get told that their entire system broke down.

I feel like killing someone :mad:

I don't even know if they make it to fix the error today so I think my chance for a pelor ticket is about an absolut zero. maybe I should say hello to ebay :(

They are still realeasing some pelor tickets, retry and good luck ! :)

Ohhhhhhh my goooooooood! :dance:

I finally have tickets! Last week I tried to get tickets for Saturday but I was online at my school and the internet connection there was teh shiz. So no chance for me last week, since the tickets were sold out in seconds...

I'm sooo happy now. I've got tickets for Carré Or, H1 row 8. I can't believe I just spent 160€ for one night (Friday)...

Anyway, is anyone of you next to me? :LOL:

Even if you are not in my block, try to recognise me by my poster (I will definitely make one)! I guess you'll read "I'm hungry for some onions" on it. Or just :musesign:

I finally have tickets! Last week I tried to get tickets for Saturday but I was online at my school and the internet connection there was teh shiz. So no chance for me last week, since the tickets were sold out in seconds...

I'm sooo happy now. I've got tickets for Carré Or, H1 row 8. I can't believe I just spent 160€ for one night (Friday)...

Even if you are not in my block, try to recognise me by my poster (I will definitely make one)! I guess you'll read "I'm hungry for some onions" on it. Or just :musesign:

You are awesome! :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:!!!

Thanks, I guess i will keep trying, but I dont see the visa logo when they put me to select my type of credit card :(

This is strange. You could try on another website:

http://www.stadefrance.com/muse_2nde_date.html

Edit: or this site http://www.avosbillets.com/index.php?option=com_avosbillets&task=view&view=event&id=481&lang=fr

Archived