Your comments actually make me a bit nervous. I spent all my money on the tickets so there's no cent left to book the hotel room already. But reading your comments here it seems as if they're all sold out yet. I can book them in January at the earliest! :erm:

It seems there still are rooms available here : http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/hotel-3072-formule-1-hotelf1-saint-denis-stade/index.shtml

And there is nothing to pay when you book your room. You just have to enter the code on your VISA (or any card you have) and use the same one to pay the day you'll arrive.

It seems there still are rooms available here : http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/hotel-3072-formule-1-hotelf1-saint-denis-stade/index.shtml

And there is nothing to pay when you book your room. You just have to enter the code on your VISA (or any card you have) and use the same one to pay the day you'll arrive.

Yeah, I already read about this. I don't have a credit card, that's the problem.

... but then wasn't sure :)

In Europe, we use the comma to differentiate the natural number from its decimal places and the dot is only optional to seperate every thousandth part (for example 1,50 metres = 150cm and 1 litres = 1.000 millilitres).

In the US and most Eastern countries (strangely also in the UK), the decimal separator is a dot, and thus the thousand separator is a comma (for example: 1.0 = 1 and 1,000 is one thousand).

I plan on getting there around that time too and I've no doubt your grasp of the English language is considerably better than mine of the French language!

I just want to queue with someone who will hold my place when I need to run and get something to eat or go to the toilet quickly! If we can't chat successfully then so be it!:LOL:

Thx :LOL::LOL: No problem, I'll tell you when i know for the time :)

I plan on getting there around that time too and I've no doubt your grasp of the English language is considerably better than mine of the French language!

I just want to queue with someone who will hold my place when I need to run and get something to eat or go to the toilet quickly! If we can't chat successfully then so be it!:LOL:

I second this. Especially with toilet thing!

thanks that's so lovely! i hope they answer around monday or tuesday..if not, i think i may need your help..are u in france btw. i dunno what's wrong with their number, i used 0033 and everything...ok..now i just have to be patient...and keep breathing... :eek:

So did you get an answer or try to call them again?

Ticketnet.fr, I salute you!

Ordered my ticket on December 3.

Received my ticket on December 8.

Five days! It was brought straight to me, had to show my document and sign a paper and then I got them. Beautiful shining ticket, pelouse or, entrance R. All mine! :dance:

I was really afraid that it would get lost in mail, so now I can't stop grinning like a loon, I really for my ticket after all :awesome:

Now I only have to exchange this one for a pelor ticket for the 12th, so I could go with my hostel roommate Tintti, otherwise I'm alone.

Even if you can't exchange your ticket, you will never be alone! :)

:) Yup, I'd join other boardies then, but it would be nice to go with my roommate, otherwise I would blurt everything out to her after my gig and she would murder me for that, because she wants to be surprised :chuckle: Besides, it's nice to have someone to go to your hostel with, I'm a bit afraid of moving around alone at night.

:) Yup, I'd join other boardies then, but it would be nice to go with my roommate, otherwise I would blurt everything out to her after my gig and she would murder me for that, because she wants to be surprised :chuckle: Besides, it's nice to have someone to go to your hostel with, I'm a bit afraid of moving around alone at night.

Yes, I can really understand that! Just book a room in a hotel close to the Stade de France. :)

Yes, I can really understand that! Just book a room in a hotel close to the Stade de France. :)

Maybe only for the gig day... but I plan to stay for at least a week, so I'm looking for a nice central location, from where I could easily walk to most important sight-seeing places and some parks :happy:

Damn it!

Don't know if you saw them but I gave you two phone numbers. I give them to you again. I think the first one should work.

--> tel : 0033 1 49 97 51 91 --> tel : 0033 8 92 390 100

thanks a lot, i just called this number coz the one in their site don't work,. and -haha-, the booking didn't work, so now i need tow new tickets. i just try not to choke from anger and rage.....:mad::mad::mad:

thanks a lot, i just called this number coz the one in their site don't work,. and -haha-, the booking didn't work, so now i need tow new tickets. i just try not to choke from anger and rage.....:mad::mad::mad:

Oh no, too bad!! :(

There is a thread where people can swap/sell tickets. Maybe you will find tickets there.

If I hear that some people want to sell theirs, I will think about you!

Archived