Guest Maïane

No news from ticketnet for my "unexisted" tickets... :(

I will buy tickets for Friday, just to be sure I could watch at least one concert... :$

Guest Maïane
Have you checked your bank account balance? And your order on ticketnet?

Yes sure ;) My tickets were paid on 26th ;)

Everything seems ok on ticketnet website, "commande soldée", but no news for the tickets "no info from La Poste and no answer from ticketnet helpline :LOL:

Yes sure ;) My tickets were paid on 26th ;)

Everything seems ok on ticketnet website, "commande soldée", but no news for the tickets "no info from La Poste and no answer from ticketnet helpline :LOL:

If it has been paid, it's fine. :) I haven't received my tickets either. If by the end of the month, I still have nothing I'll write to Ticketnet though.

Guest Maïane
If it has been paid, it's fine. :) I haven't received my tickets either. If by the end of the month, I still have nothing I'll write to Ticketnet though.

Yes, but I heard a bad story that they got some problems in the past, and give the man his money back... and no concert for him :p

That's why I will buy the "Friday tickets" :LOL:

Guest Maïane
What? :stunned:

Oh they'd better not do that to me. I'm a lawyer, I'll sue them if needed. :mad:

So I can hire you if they'll do that, good news :D

Glad my mum understands the importance of being at the computer at the right time :mad:

Just a minute before the booking was opened, I got a call from her, asking me to look for something in the other room, so I had no chance of clicking at the right time. Fuuuuuuu-!

Sitting in the queue...

Archived