Sod it. I've reworked Christmas stuff so I can actually afford to get a seat if there are any left at 12.30/1.30 :) Im in the bloody country, makes sense to go :phu:

Not feeling at all confident about getting a golden lawn ticket tomorrow as I now may not get home until 11.30am:(

the golden lawn or the gold card is that pelor ticket, right?

On my ticket for the 12th it's a 'pelouse or':)

Not feeling at all confident about getting a golden lawn ticket tomorrow as I now may not get home until 11.30am:(

Awww :(

the golden lawn or the gold card is that pelor ticket, right?

Pelor = standing in golden area.

IF i get one of those pelouse or tickets, i will try to climb on the stage......:p

:LOL::LOL:

Originally Posted by Pip : Not feeling at all confident about getting a golden lawn ticket tomorrow as I now may not get home until 11.30am

Ask somebody of your family to buy it for you.

Ask somebody of your family to buy it for you.

Everyone will be at work unfortunately.

:LOL::LOL:

Pip, looks like we have different entrances for the 12th... I have entrance G :( I hope we can get something sorted so we can queue together.

Pip, looks like we have different entrances for the 12th... I have entrance G :( I hope we can get something sorted so we can queue together.

Oh knickers!:(

If someone is going to buy tickets for the friday show and wants to get rid of his/her seating tickets for the saturday show; please PM me. I'd be very happy to buy them from you :)

Guest Maïane

No news from ticketnet for my "unexisted" tickets... :(

I will buy tickets for Friday, just to be sure I could watch at least one concert... :$

So which tickets are the Golden Circle ones?

Pelouse or (= PELOR) are the golden circles tickets for standing. They cost around 58.40 euros.

There's also carré or (around 72 euros, the most expensives ones) for golden seated tickets.

I'm starting to get nervous. Gah. :fear:

No news from ticketnet for my "unexisted" tickets... :(

I will buy tickets for Friday, just to be sure I could watch at least one concert... :$

Have you checked your bank account balance? And your order on ticketnet?

Guest Maïane
Have you checked your bank account balance? And your order on ticketnet?

Yes sure ;) My tickets were paid on 26th ;)

Everything seems ok on ticketnet website, "commande soldée", but no news for the tickets "no info from La Poste and no answer from ticketnet helpline :LOL:

Yes sure ;) My tickets were paid on 26th ;)

Everything seems ok on ticketnet website, "commande soldée", but no news for the tickets "no info from La Poste and no answer from ticketnet helpline :LOL:

If it has been paid, it's fine. :) I haven't received my tickets either. If by the end of the month, I still have nothing I'll write to Ticketnet though.

Guest Maïane
If it has been paid, it's fine. :) I haven't received my tickets either. If by the end of the month, I still have nothing I'll write to Ticketnet though.

Yes, but I heard a bad story that they got some problems in the past, and give the man his money back... and no concert for him :p

That's why I will buy the "Friday tickets" :LOL:

Yes, but I heard a bad story that they got some problems in the past, and give the man his money back... and no concert for him :p

That's why I will buy the "Friday tickets" :LOL:

What? :stunned:

Oh they'd better not do that to me. I'm a lawyer, I'll sue them if needed. :mad:

Guest Maïane
What? :stunned:

Oh they'd better not do that to me. I'm a lawyer, I'll sue them if needed. :mad:

So I can hire you if they'll do that, good news :D

Glad my mum understands the importance of being at the computer at the right time :mad:

Just a minute before the booking was opened, I got a call from her, asking me to look for something in the other room, so I had no chance of clicking at the right time. Fuuuuuuu-!

Sitting in the queue...