i get a big fat fail again.

sneaked a try at work this morning to get tickets. got pelouse or in the basket. went to get my credit card out and i'd left it at home in my suitcase from yesterday's trip home from Limoges :facepalm:

just tried again and one site said there were 6 tickets in that category but wouldn't let me buy one?

still ordinary standing left and loads of seats left but not interested in those.

obviously fate has other plans for me in June!

I'm afraid it's a bit long (you can of course move it along to the end ;) )and you can hear some of us talking and making a noise but it's

I still can't believe that you filmed that :LOL:

i get a big fat fail again.

sneaked a try at work this morning to get tickets. got pelouse or in the basket. went to get my credit card out and i'd left it at home in my suitcase from yesterday's trip home from Limoges :facepalm:

just tried again and one site said there were 6 tickets in that category but wouldn't let me buy one?

still ordinary standing left and loads of seats left but not interested in those.

obviously fate has other plans for me in June!

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you... Fingers crossed if they have some payment refused they could some more tickets back...

haahaaa, this is soooo funny! I'm happy for your friend :LOL: btw, I saw them on Olly as well!

A big part of the board that was at the O2 got their picture taken with the glasses and that include Olly as well.

Archived