Girl Anachronism - Thanks for the help earlier, was sitting on a bench in my local mall outside my place of work getting stressed! A friend even said hi but i was like IM BUSY! AND GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF :(

I think i got a ticket though.... not sure.. i used a visa card, but clicked the first picture.. it didnt say there was a problem... and i've checked tracking and it seems ok.. *hopefully*

G7 if its all done properly! :D

I really hope you got your ticket. :happy: If not, let me know if you don't find something on musebay: I could keep an eye on French messageboards for you.

Hope everyone got their tickets today - Pip so pleased you managed to get home for one:D

So wish this was a month later Id of gone then made it my holiday - but cant get out of work in June:rolleyes:

Would love to see Muse abroad and not been to Paris for years:rolleyes:

Hope everyone got their tickets today - Pip so pleased you managed to get home for one:D

So wish this was a month later Id of gone then made it my holiday - but cant get out of work in June:rolleyes:

Would love to see Muse abroad and not been to Paris for years:rolleyes:

Thanks Ali! I've never been to Paris!

Are you not allowed to take any annual leave at all during term time?

:eek:

You've never been to Paris!! We so have to take out to see the city :yesey:

That will have to be on the Thursday or the Sunday then so hopefully Eurostar times will allow! I'd love to at least see a few of the famous landmarks if possible!

If we all arrive on Thursday, it would be awesome to have dinner together in Paris. :happy:

Yes! :D

We should all meet! I'm there wiff my boyfriend.. we will stay at an Ibis hotel next to the stadium I think (from Friday to Saturday). :happy:

That will have to be on the Thursday or the Sunday then so hopefully Eurostar times will allow! I'd love to at least see a few of the famous landmarks if possible!

I was there in October 2008... it was so amazing and stunning! I loved the glittering stars! :stunned:

29609400.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1259879390&Signature=ahsSnYnkMcfMsunsQwaPPIjIvDc%3D

If we all arrive on Thursday, it would be awesome to have dinner together in Paris. :happy:

Oh most definitely! I've no idea where we're staying,Laure is my holiday rep!:LOL::LOL:

Talking of which, let me know when you need money from me if you're making the booking Laure!:)

Thanks Ali! I've never been to Paris!

Are you not allowed to take any annual leave at all during term time?

Ive been to Paris about 6 times love it there, been to Euro Disney too 3 times:D

No cant take any time off term time:( about the only thing I miss about residential work!

The students I support finish on the 11th but still cant take time off until after 1st week in July after staff development week - people have tried but you end up on disiplinary:(

Ive got the same problem in Sept - cant get the Fri off and Its out most hectic/tiring time beginning of term. Im already in London for a vegan festival weekend before so decided I cant go:(

Way too expensive too so at least not being able to go is saving me a fortune:LOL:

We are taking you out on the thursday and the sunday :yesey:

which reminds me I need to call the hotel to extend our room bookings.

We should all meet! I'm there wiff my boyfriend.. we're sleeping at an Ibis hotel next to the stadium I think (from Friday to Saturday). :happy:

They will def. be a meet arranged closer to the date. Keep an eye on the tread for details and stuff.

I normally look forward to the meet as much as I do to the gig (kinda of a tradition with muse gigs) :happy:

We should all meet! I'm there wiff my boyfriend.. we will stay at an Ibis hotel next to the stadium I think (from Friday to Saturday). :happy:

I was there in October 2008... it was so amazing and stunning! I loved the glittering stars! :stunned:

29609400.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1259879390&Signature=ahsSnYnkMcfMsunsQwaPPIjIvDc%3D

Yay! Muser meet :dance:

This picture is beautiful. <3 :happy:

Oh most definitely! I've no idea where we're staying,Laure is my holiday rep!:LOL::LOL:

Talking of which, let me know when you need money from me if you're making the booking Laure!:)

We're staying in Saint-Denis: the hotel is near the stadium. So we'll have to take the underground to find a nice place where to have dinner. :)

In Amnéville, I met two Twitter friends :) It was so nice. It would be amazing if we could arrange a singalong in front of the Louvre or so! :D

:LOL:

my last muse singalong ended with me having bruises on my knees because of crazy air guitar and scaring off the tourists... Not sure if Paris is ready for that :chuckle:

Oooo I'm even more excited than ever now!:D:D

:D

We are gonna make sure that you have a good time (pre and post gigs - during the boys will be taking care of that :awesome: )

Yay! Muser meet :dance:

This picture is beautiful. <3 :happy:

We're staying in Saint-Denis: the hotel is near the stadium. So we'll have to take the underground to find a nice place where to have dinner. :)

I'm not really informed yet about hotels near to the stadium... Maybe we'll stay at the same hotel then! Have you already booked your stay?

Thanks for your sweet compliment! :$

:happy:

I'm not really informed yet about hotels near to the stadium... Maybe we'll stay at the same hotel then! Have you already booked your stay?

Thanks for your sweet compliment! :$

We're staying at the Formule 1 hotel that's about 15 minutes from the stadium on foot.

Laure booked the rooms but only for the Friday and Saturday, if I'm correct.

I don't care if they're not prepared for us! They will "not degrading" us!!! :LOL: I can scream my head off!

A singalong would be awesome! :happy:

Archived