Well I've worked out I can try and buy a ticket for the 11th of June but will have the same issue as when I bought my Saturday ticket in that I won't be in from work until 10am.

I'll only buy if I can get a pelouse or ticket.

Not checked Kirkbot's post yet, do they def go on sale at 9am (UK time) on Thursday or is there to be a pre-sale again?

Well I've worked out I can try and buy a ticket for the 11th of June but will have the same issue as when I bought my Saturday ticket in that I won't be in from work until 10am.

Not checked Kirkbot's post yet, do they def go on sale at 9am (UK time) on Thursday or is there to be a pre-sale again?

They don't say anything about pre-sales this time, so might be a straight one:stunned:

This is getting exhausting...barely time to recover from last Wed & here we go again:eek:

They should pay us to go to their gigs now!!! That would only be fair, after making us all go broke & desperate before christmas:fear::phu:

No pre-sale this time - same as Wembley when there wasn't a pre-sale for the 2nd date.

Sales start at 10am (French time) so it will open in the UK at 9am.

I know right?

No more sale stress please! :supersad:

And Muse, please, let me save money and stop announcing new gigs I want to attend. :(

This.

Every time I think I am done with ticket buying stress they throw a new date in!! :LOL:

Seriously... who has the time to buy a ticket at 10am?! I guess everyone's at work or at school at that time. Last week I've had exams so I really couldn't miss the lessons and buy these tickets. It was just so unfair!

They should sell them at 3am in the night or so. Then there won't be too many people online and the servers won't be too exhausted. I rather want to get up for some minutes to buy tickets in the night than missing exams!

But anyway, I don't think it's a good time at the moment to sell tickets. Everyone wants to buy some Christmas presents (not only expensive Muse tickets!) and really needs to save his / her money. And the tickets are quite pricey...

I will go to Stade de France... for the simple reason that I can't miss another great Muse Stadium spectacle. So I really hope my ticket attempt will not fail as miserably this time.

:rudolph: I wish you all a very merry Chris-mas (Chris-mas because Christmas #needsmorechris)

Merry_Chris_mas_by_LeniInChains.jpg

I want to go... seeing as i'll be in the country at this time.... ¬_¬ for the Saturday one. I have only enough money for one more ticket until 23rd December.... BUT i JUST agreed/asked to work the next 8 days consecutively. (ok so i'd be working thurs fri and sat anyway but still)

SO no tickets for me. I have 3 options:

1. Get ANYTHING that's left come lunchtime (12.30/1.30 ish - HA) i.e. a seat, and have no money for any other announcements that might come...

2. Wait til nearer the time and get one of Musebay (but thats risky)

3. As i'll be in Paris, cooped up in a hotel, may as well linger around the stadium in the (zero) hope of seeing them leave/enter their buses ¬_¬

Blarrrrr. Bloody Muse.

I'm trying to ignore them in general atm. Yet they are all i think about.

Also didnt help at work this morning seeing Chocolates and Custard with "Devon" on... and then later in the pasta section "Italian" everywhere. :fear: BLOODY MUSE.

I want to go... seeing as i'll be in the country at this time.... ¬_¬ for the Saturday one. I have only enough money for one more ticket until 23rd December.... BUT i JUST agreed/asked to work the next 8 days consecutively. (ok so i'd be working thurs fri and sat anyway but still)

SO no tickets for me. I have 3 options:

1. Get ANYTHING that's left come lunchtime (12.30/1.30 ish - HA) i.e. a seat, and have no money for any other announcements that might come...

2. Wait til nearer the time and get one of Musebay (but thats risky)

3. As i'll be in Paris, cooped up in a hotel, may as well linger around the stadium in the (zero) hope of seeing them leave/enter their buses ¬_¬

Blarrrrr. Bloody Muse.

I'm trying to ignore them in general atm. Yet they are all i think about.

Also didnt help at work this morning seeing Chocolates and Custard with "Devon" on... and then later in the pasta section "Italian" everywhere. :fear: BLOODY MUSE.

I think you'll be allright with tickets, some for the 12 have already poped-up in the board ticket section, so they'll probably be more of them coming. Also, the first show has sold out quickly like for the first Wembley but if you go into the ticket weblines you'll see that there still are tickets for the second Wembley!

So I think it's unlikely that the 2nd SDF will sell out in 24hrs ;)

Thats encouraging but still... the matter of that last ticket-sum... gosh it feels like deal or no deal or something (sends evils to that show) .................. Seems stupid not to go, but... im not having any luck selling certain tickets that need to be sold. If i could sell those, i;d try for anything left for SDF 2... even a seat at the back. But dont think i will sell :supersad: (no not muse tickets *hoards mine closer... not that i have them yet*)

that's really a catastrophe, i didnt get tickets for the 12th, so I MUST HAVE TÌCKETS NOW!! but of course i am on duty 24 hours this day, perfect...so...who wanna get me tickets? :( no serious..really..i need someone to order me tickets for munich... help....

i think 9 am in france is also 9 am in munich...:stunned:

please if someone..could get me tickets....message me..please....

(getting mroe desperate still..)

that's really a catastrophe, i didnt get tickets for the 12th, so I MUST HAVE TÌCKETS NOW!! but of course i am on duty 24 hours this day, perfect...so...who wanna get me tickets? :( no serious..really..i need someone to order me tickets for munich... help....

i think 9 am in france is also 9 am in munich...:stunned:

please if someone..could get me tickets....message me..please....

(getting mroe desperate still..)

Munich? I thought they played there on November 20th?!

Archived