Apparently some people were so into the music that they decided to lie down and close their eyes so they could concentrate on the awesome sound better. :happy:

must be this! :yesey:

I was still either being bored in my seat or running around for merch :chuckle:

must be this! :yesey:

I was still either being bored in my seat or running around for merch :chuckle:

I had no idea in the beginning who they were, but they sounded boring, so I used the time for a toilet break. Recognised one song when I was queueing there and burst out laughing :chuckle:

Did anyone see the first show in Paris n 11th June? I travelled all the way from Manchester to get there and collapsed on the Metro when I arrived! I had to spend 7 hours in hospital and missed the show! Did they play I Belong to You??? :'(:musesign:

Did anyone see the first show in Paris n 11th June? I travelled all the way from Manchester to get there and collapsed on the Metro when I arrived! I had to spend 7 hours in hospital and missed the show! Did they play I Belong to You??? :'(:musesign:

Oh no!:(:(

And, oh yes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D1lu3sSPzI&feature=PlayList&p=E50A7E1A982C1568&playnext_from=PL&index=8&playnext=1

I hope you are fully recovered :)

Wow, that sucks bad :( Hope you're better!

This thread shouldn't be dead yet, the gig was too awesome for that! :happy:

And the crowd was great :awesome: Don't know which of my vids I posted before :erm: so here's one of the crowd singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tph2n46gYw

Oh no! :supersad: I'm sorry that you missed the show, I hope you're feeling better now. :(

Bon alors j'ai pas de review particulière à faire... Je pense que tout a été plus ou moins dit.

Pour ma part j'ai été déçu lorsque je les ai vu en novembre dernier, c'était baclé, etc...

Mais alors le 11 au stade de France... " pouah ".

Ce que je voulais surtout faire passer dans ce forum, c'est un " avis de recherche ".

J'ai essayé de contacter admin ou responsable mais on m'a pas répondu alors je post ça ici.

Je suis à la recherche du mec entouré sur la photo ( que j'ai NORMALEMENT réussi à joindre à mon post ), alors s'il se reconnait, que quelqu'un le connait, ou que quelqu'un à une solution pour m'aider à le retrouver : please help me out !

I'm looking for the guy in the red circle, if he recognizes himself, if anyone knows who he is or if anyone can help me... I'm all ears !

Pelor.thumb.jpg.1dfc012163863b098ac698d29b8865b6.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived