I don't know if someone else has already posted this one, but it makes me so emotional...look at Matt's face when he kneeled down and let us sing... :'(

Well he certainly looked like he had enjoyed it at the end. The Milan crowd did Muse proud! :happy:

Were you way up front? We were in the middle and there was very little moshing, thank God. At the Munich gig in November it was 10 times worse. We had to abandon our second row place after the third song, cause the German audience was too intense.

No, nowhere near the front really...just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I think. But the view was actually better from further back, so it was a bit of a result in the end :D

DEADSTAR;8030069']I see that point. I only wondered why everyone was pushing forward like crazy as soon as the protesters entered. Something like that just had to happen...

We got pushed further backwards than we'd been pushed forwards. It really was odd, and a bit scary for a while :eek:

This crowd puts the American crowds to shame.... I so wish I could have been there.

But I'm glad everyone had fun :)

So true...my last gig before Milan was Phoenix, and the experiences are miles and miles apart from each other! Tuesday night was EPIC beyond all proportions. :)

So true...my last gig before Milan was Phoenix, and the experiences are miles and miles apart from each other! Tuesday night was EPIC beyond all proportions. :)

Unfortunately no one can give them that sort of appreciation single handedly. Doesn't mean it isn't there. Being in the right audience is pure luck.

I don't know if someone else has already posted this one, but it makes me so emotional...look at Matt's face when he kneeled down and let us sing... :'(

MY GOD WHAT A FUCKING AWESOME CROWD!

/caps end

this is so beautiful. :supersad:

I'm so proud of all the people at this show.

Haha you're so lucky you got to go! I went to my first Muse concert in Fairfax VA and the crowd jumped for maybe 15 seconds in each song. I wish we could have just a few more crowds like this one :) I still had loads of fun though so I'm not going to complain too much ^^ lol

Aaaaa...that's what I've been searching for:)...aaaaaa...again, you Italians rock, you were amazing crowd, I'm soooo happy I was there on tuesday sharing such great moments with you...during the starlight TITS clapping I just turned around and watched the stadium and almost started to cry...the feeling of seeing people so synchronized and being a part of such a amazing crowd was/is just undescribable...really...:supersad:

That is single-handedly the most amazing crowd+band moment i've ever seen. Matt looks like he's in heaven.

This is why i love Starlight, cause I imagine it being done exactly like that in the video.

And that camera angle from behind Dom is wild, its just....people...EVERYWHERE!

That is single-handedly the most amazing crowd+band moment i've ever seen. Matt looks like he's in heaven.

This is why i love Starlight, cause I imagine it being done exactly like that in the video.

And that camera angle from behind Dom is wild, its just....people...EVERYWHERE!

and that smile of matt at the end of the video....awwww :happy:

Hey everyone!

Seems like the show was amazing :D

I have a question, was anyone on front row or in the first rows? Wasn't the stage too high?

I was in first row in front of Matt, couldn't see Chris, and could only guess Dom through the cymbals. But they move quite a lot!

i had THE bestest time ever... thankyou to nic for rolfing :LOL:

there was definately newborn circles, a massive big gap appeared with people just running round and charging and spinning into each other... was a bit scary!

The amount of weed was just insane, shed loads of rucksacks are just plain annoying and irratating and i totally agree with nic, really disappointed with the crowd for Kasabian, Tom was trying so hard to get something from the crowd and it just wasn't happening.

:D at the singer for friendly fires, my god he nearly killed himself dancing, it was so hot!

Back in Black was just :eek: amazing, although it nearly did kill me off i was so excited!

weirdest thing, it was first gig i've never had ringing ears for afterwards

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I was in the first red ring and it was just... awesome!!!!!! I love you so much Muse you're the best in the world, I've never listened to anything like your music before, I think I never will :) !

For the next concert I wish I'll be in the parterre, right in front of Matt! ❤

Thank you! Looks okay to me :)

@nikite: wow you had the best spot! At what time did you start queuing?

2 am.. :rolleyes: it was (quite) unnecessary though. but our hotel room was SO hot, that we prefered to stay outside :LOL:

OMG, Matt's face at the end is the picture of pure joy. So beautiful, I'm actually crying :'(

Raga', siete i migliori!!

OK, as a Muser who dislikes Starlight an immense amount...

That was amazing, the crowd were so loud. Matt walking away from the mic to let the crowd sing. Perfect.

Archived