:LOL: On the first day of the year the queue stretches for miles!!

Funny, one of your pictures of the canals is actually the sobject of a painting I have on my walls:) (it's the building with all the washing fountains at the front, it's called 'vicolo dei lavandai')

I thought the canal area was so lovely, we spent the evening there! We chilled on a boat/bar and enjoyed happy hour cocktails and buffet then we walked down the canal to find a typical Milanese restaurant to eat in. It was an amazing night!:D

I thought the canal area was so lovely, we spent the evening there! We chilled on a boat/bar and enjoyed happy hour cocktails and buffet then we walked down the canal to find a typical Milanese restaurant to eat in. It was an amazing night!:D

Yes, it's the part of Milan I love the most! You know that, during the Absolution tour I think, on one of those bridges Muse have done a photoshoot? but of course, I can't find the pictures now!

I wish I went to this gig. I was speaking to the tour manager and he said that Milan was the best stadium gig they've done so far. The audience were rocking harder then most and the energy was fantastic. So fair play you Milan people. You really impressed the Muse cast.

I rellay like this post!!!! Oh yes!!! This make me so happy!!!!:D

Friendly Fires= Paris!

1st time sat at a Muse gig and 1st time seeing them out of England and very impressed. The Italians know how to rock a stadium,sometimes i think we just get too many gigs/festivals in England and maybe we arent grateful enough. Beautiful singing and atmos,coulda done without all the smoking tho!!!

Bravissimo Milano!

I owe a thank you to Nic T, bizzybee and Penzled... guys, you made it possible for me and my friend to be at this fantastic gig! :D

These are my pics, I hope you'll like them :)

http://picasaweb.google.hu/amadeus44/MUSEInMilan?feat=directlink

You are more than welcome... i'm glad i had the spare ticket to help you out :) and i'm really pleased you had a fab time

and your photo's are awesome :)

Nice :)) see you in Budapest ;-)

So you're coming to Sziget Fesztivál, great! :)

I met an Italian girl in San Siro who, like me, still wears the wristband of 2008's Sziget. We're nuts :LOL:

(Oh, if anyone knows this girl called Beatrice or her friend, Sonya, please tell them to drop me a line. They were great company :))

You are more than welcome... i'm glad i had the spare ticket to help you out :) and i'm really pleased you had a fab time

and your photo's are awesome :)

Fab time? I just can't wait to see them again in 61 days! :rolleyes:

And thanks, me and my nice little camera tried to do our best.

Hi guys, I'm a bit upset

all of you(and me, of course) agree with the fact that San Siro Show was amazing, the incredible response of the crowd made that concert an unforgettable event...Muse kept saying "grazie Italia, grazie San Siro...VI AMOOWWW, you're amazing tonight...your singing along with us is amazing.."

we were so happy and proud hearing that words....but the only sign we got from them is "#

# muse: http://twitpic.com/1vxho9 Here you guys are at Stade de France. You were amazing! See you tomorrow."

what about San Siro show....nothing:confused:

that's not fair:(

I reeeeeeallly loved the fact that everyone was VERY excited and jumping and singing along (even singing to the tune of the song) when Resistance was played! :D The atmosphere was electric! I've mainly only seen it played as the second or third song, and the British crowd didn't give it a very big reaction tbh, but the Italians were going crazy for it, which made the whole experience of that song amazing! :happy: ... It's so strange how much difference a crowd's reaction can make. I'm glad everyone was so lively... that's the kind of reaction I expect to see from people at Muse gigs, not just standing around with a stern expression on your face, lol. Anyways, San Siro = good times, great memories. :happy:

don't be jealous...they can't write or tweet after EVERY concert. I'm sure they were just as excited to play in San Siro. Matt's smiles in the closeups on the big screens were proof enough for me :)

I'm not jealous, I was there and saw Matt's smiles too, what I'm saying is that all fans, it doesn't matter if they are franch, spanish, german or italian fans, they deserve being treated in the same way....make a tweet after each gig is not that hard;)

I reeeeeeallly loved the fact that everyone was VERY excited and jumping and singing along (even singing to the tune of the song) when Resistance was played! :D The atmosphere was electric! I've mainly only seen it played as the second or third song, and the British crowd didn't give it a very big reaction tbh, but the Italians were going crazy for it, which made the whole experience of that song amazing! :happy: ... It's so strange how much difference a crowd's reaction can make. I'm glad everyone was so lively... that's the kind of reaction I expect to see from people at Muse gigs, not just standing around with a stern expression on your face, lol. Anyways, San Siro = good times, great memories. :happy:

yeah i was really impressed by how lively the crowd was! also the bologna gig i went to was amazing, mostly because of the audience, we were sooo loud :awesome:

but this one literally blew me away. and i think they guys perceived this energy. i loved when matt during starlight just walked away from the mic, kneeled and let us sing half of the song :p

we don't get the chance to see muse that often actually. i know they visit italy regularly but still. so maybe that's why there was such an atmosphere. :happy:

yeah maybe, but I was also in Bologna in november and it was nowhere near that level of excitement. Good, yes, but San Siro blew it away.

It wasn't even my first time in San Siro (I went to see U2 back in 2005) and I can say this was really over the top. I had never witnessed anything like that.

THIS...

it does make so much difference.

I was at Sheffield Arena for BH&R tour and the crowd were rubbish in the seating area, just a bit of clapping at end of songs, the guys were still good, but it was a bit boring. I wanted to get up and dance and jump about and kept getting shouted at for 'not listening to the music' :( by far the worst atmosphere i've ever seen at any gig.

Yeah the set list wasn't their best ever at San Siro, but our dancing and everyone's enjoyment more than made up for it, we had the best time that we didn't care what songs were or weren't played, i mean the reaction to starlight was immense :D

THIS...

I was at Sheffield Arena for BH&R tour and the crowd were rubbish in the seating area, just a bit of clapping at end of songs, the guys were still good, but it was a bit boring. I wanted to get up and dance and jump about and kept getting shouted at for 'not listening to the music' :( by far the worst atmosphere i've ever seen at any gig.

Yeah the set list wasn't their best ever at San Siro, but our dancing and everyone's enjoyment more than made up for it, we had the best time that we didn't care what songs were or weren't played, i mean the reaction to starlight was immense :D

:yesey:

THIS...

the reaction to starlight was immense because it is the only song the majority of people at the gig knew. I mean, I was on the seating area and I saw people jumping and screaming on starlight/undisclosed desires/NSC and just sitting during hysteria or plug in baby.

some people even left before the end of the gig (during take a bow).

despite all this (and the setlist), the gig was amazing, as I've already said. :)

I don't know. Everyone in my sector was jumping the whole time. I only stopped for Unitended, Guiding Light and Exo, because you can't really jump to these, and I was busy taking in all the awesomeness of the moment.

And let's face it, I needed to recover - thank God they play some slow songs. :D

Anyway, Starlight is a song I don't particularly care for on the album, but live it really takes a new dimension. It was honestly one of the highlights of the show for me.

And I don't care what everyone says, there is nothing like 60000 people singing together.

the reaction to starlight was immense because it is the only song the majority of people at the gig knew. I mean, I was on the seating area and I saw people jumping and screaming on starlight/undisclosed desires/NSC and just sitting during hysteria or plug in baby.

some people even left before the end of the gig (during take a bow).

despite all this (and the setlist), the gig was amazing, as I've already said. :)

I was on the seating area too( first green sector) and saw only screaming and jumping people around me:D

I don't know. Everyone in my sector was jumping the whole time. I only stopped for Unitended, Guiding Light and Exo, because you can't really jump to these, and I was busy taking in all the awesomeness of the moment.

And let's face it, I needed to recover - thank God they play some slow songs. :D

Anyway, Starlight is a song I don't particularly care for on the album, but live it really takes a new dimension. It was honestly one of the highlights of the show for me.

And I don't care what everyone says, there is nothing like 60000 people singing together.

I agree:)

i love bumping this thread :awesome:

:happy:

Always on the first line;)

Love this video, anyway:):)

i have seen a lot of videos of muse concerts in youtube, but the san siro crowd if it is not best is very near to best crowd i ve ever seen , , every video i see, you can hear them singing along amazing, italians crowd since to be one of the best!

our little group from croatia (rijeka) in san siro represents many croatian fans of muse. concert was fuc....great, matthew & co. was in great form, san siro is one of the most beautiful venues in europe, and finnaly, but of great importance for unbiliveable atmosphere - italian fans was so so amazing, fuc...amazing!! hey our italian neighboroughs, you are amazing crowd!!! we love italians as a good guests in croatia, because of serie a and domenica in, because of venice and rome and milan etc etc., because of pizza and spaghetti, because of sergio leone and ennio morricone:-) but now, also as one of a greatest rock fans in the world:-) they was singing on every song all of the time, i was little surprised only in moment when matthew and co. have that fantastic intro in knights of cydonia, and i think just little number of people recognize theme from spaghetti western.all in all - great concert! ciao our italian friends, till nex time!! :-)

Long time lurker here!

I can confirm that, San Siro was effin'amazing. Both the band and the crowd were hot as hell...shame though being on the barrier! The stage was about 2m tall and we couldn't ejoy the whole magnificence of the show...well, I guess the whole pyramid thing was designed to be watched from above!

Nevertheless, I managed to get some pretty nice shots. Hope you enjoy them!

http://picasaweb.google.it/fireshift0/MuseSanSiroStadium?feat=directlink

Archived