Anyways, thanks Nic, Carla, Gem and Dyl... aka the 'hotel du rock n roll' crew! :D See you at LCCC!

Ooh, I like being in a 'crew', top times were had by all :D

Yay, for light up alien balloons :D

Your alien balloons were ace - must get some for LCCC ;)

That was because of the trio of little-legged people! :p:LOL:

Are you calling me a shortarse? :mad::p

Top, top night - I was a bit distracted by the stage set (looked like the big fish museum in Hull) but it was amazing. And BiB totally made the night for me, just to see Morgan rocking out on his guitar :happy:

Top, top night - I was a bit distracted by the stage set (looked like the big fish museum in Hull) but it was amazing. And BiB totally made the night for me, just to see Morgan rocking out on his guitar :happy:

hah, The Deep! I knew the bugger looked familiar from somewhere... I'm going to be thinking of fish whenever I see pics now

Awesome gig as always, although the setlist could have been a lot better. Still, Back in Black half made up for it. I managed to get a video of it, and the Exo Part 1 UFO thingymabob. I'm converting the BiB video as we speak, I'll post it later :) ...as well as the other one!

I know LOL :-)) setlist could have been a bit better but nice to have TAB back in the setlist. I loved the show it was fantastic as ever although I am a bit bored now of the balloons can they not think about another special effect?? It's been the same since 2007!!!

I know LOL :-)) setlist could have been a bit better but nice to have TAB back in the setlist. I loved the show it was fantastic as ever although I am a bit bored now of the balloons can they not think about another special effect?? It's been the same since 2007!!!

We need to remember that some places haven't had the balloons before. They will hopefully change it for the next album (if there is another album!).

I wish I went to this gig. I was speaking to the tour manager and he said that Milan was the best stadium gig they've done so far. The audience were rocking harder then most and the energy was fantastic. So fair play you Milan people. You really impressed the Muse cast.

I wish I went to this gig. I was speaking to the tour manager and he said that Milan was the best stadium gig they've done so far. The audience were rocking harder then most and the energy was fantastic. So fair play you Milan people. You really impressed the Muse cast.

Wow! I'm glad to hear that.. *-* San siro audience we rocked!!! :)

Here a few pictures of the show and aftershow party!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63065&id=1132509174&l=eb65d7eab2

Hi! I'm sorry.. how did you manage to get passes for the aftershow party?? That must've been amazing

Yes I'd go for the second one..so unfair. U.U One day I WILL meet Muse, one way or another ;D

I have to say, it was sad that lots of people at that party were there just to be photographed and probably didn't give a damn about the band at all!:mad: they were the typical 'milanese' (I'm originally from Milan, so I can say this) worried about their look and didn't know how lucky they were to be there! Matt and Chris didn't turn up, I guess they were celebrating elsewhere...

Italiana come me, io sono di Roma :) in effetti leggendo il tuo nik mi chiedevo perchè non parlassimo in italiano, in fondo siamo nel topic sul concerto in italia :)

Si veramente assurdo, ci saranno stati menefreghisti magari pure annoiati interessati solo alla stampa.. che tristezza. Davvero Matt e Chris non sono andati? Mi consola un pò :)

Comunque, tanto per ribadire: hai avuto i pass tramite conoscenze giusto? Se è così anche io sono la tua nuova conoscente per il prossimo concerto hehehe :p

Italiana come me, io sono di Roma :) in effetti leggendo il tuo nik mi chiedevo perchè non parlassimo in italiano, in fondo siamo nel topic sul concerto in italia :)

Si veramente assurdo, ci saranno stati menefreghisti magari pure annoiati interessati solo alla stampa.. che tristezza. Davvero Matt e Chris non sono andati? Mi consola un pò :)

We can speak in Italian on the Italian thread, otherwise it's not fair:) http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=53493&page=501

Your alien balloons were ace - must get some for LCCC ;)

Definately more balloons necessary!!

Haha, The Deep... yeah it does

:supersad:

:dance: :dance:

we rocked the shit out of san siro :awesome:

Archived