They're looked liked so much passion in the Milanese audience from what we've seen. One of the best audiences I think we've seen for a Muse gig.

So basically Wembley, that's what we're up against. :awesome:

im doing wemblerz on the 11th and was at this gig so should be a good judge lol :LOL:

Yay, for light up alien balloons :D

Looking forward to the 'reunion', hopefully with a mini muser in tow

I'm really hoping to meet your mini muser! Roll on September and our little reunion. :D

Aww yaay meeting your mini muser would be awesome... especially if she's all kitted out in her Muse tee :happy:. She'll be the coolest kid there, lol. Can't wait for the reunion! :D

That was because of the trio of little-legged people! :p:LOL:

We're not short, we're just unusually un-tall :phu::p

Ooh, I like being in a 'crew', top times were had by all :D

Your alien balloons were ace - must get some for LCCC ;)

Are you calling me a shortarse? :mad::p

Top, top night - I was a bit distracted by the stage set (looked like the big fish museum in Hull) but it was amazing. And BiB totally made the night for me, just to see Morgan rocking out on his guitar :happy:

Yeaah more balloons are def in order for the next one... Matt HAS TO see them and feel like he's being abducted - it's his dream ;). Ahh yes, BiB was amazing indeed! Still can't believe we got it, def made up for any 'setlist beef' imo! LCCC should be awesome, looking forward to it! :D

hey, just a lil question; i was at this gig and going to the wembley gig on the 11th, but the fact that this gig was so unbelieveable an they played so hard an well, im wondering if the wembley gig will even compete with this gig lol, anyone else feeling this?

+1

we have to be even better :D I was there and will be @ wembley.

will be standing @ wembley!

I wish I went to this gig. I was speaking to the tour manager and he said that Milan was the best stadium gig they've done so far. The audience were rocking harder then most and the energy was fantastic. So fair play you Milan people. You really impressed the Muse cast.

I was there: best day of my life... or really close to!

im also standing, was sitting at this gig, an got TITP inbetween :D so a bit of everything

By a large margin, the crowd at this show and Lisbon '09 are the best so far in The TR tour. i'll say it now, the would be pit/GC crowd at Wembley (crowd in their seats at Wembley can be utterly boring) is probably going to be the best. Overall, it will be tough to beat the crowd in this show and that in Lisbon.

I'm gonna be there for both the 10th and 11th gigs... But seats. I'm flying there from Italy and I couldn't really be bothered with 2 days of queue. You can count on 4 people in the seats jumping and singing and screaming their hearts out. I'll do my best, as I did in Milan! Well, minus all the troubles about handing out balloons and telling people about the chorus... Between that and the concert it took me 2 days to get my voice back! hihi

I wish I went to this gig. I was speaking to the tour manager and he said that Milan was the best stadium gig they've done so far. The audience were rocking harder then most and the energy was fantastic. So fair play you Milan people. You really impressed the Muse cast.

:eek:..........:supersad:..........:dance:..........WE AWE VICTOWIOUS!!! :awesome:

I hope so! I was very impressed by how worn down into the ground the balls were :LOL:

:LOL: On the first day of the year the queue stretches for miles!!

Funny, one of your pictures of the canals is actually the sobject of a painting I have on my walls:) (it's the building with all the washing fountains at the front, it's called 'vicolo dei lavandai')

Archived