OK, as a Muser who dislikes Starlight an immense amount...

That was amazing, the crowd were so loud. Matt walking away from the mic to let the crowd sing. Perfect.

+1 its nowhere near my favorite song, but my god..that was undeniably beautiful. made my eyes well up :happy:

OK, as a Muser who dislikes Starlight an immense amount...

That was amazing, the crowd were so loud. Matt walking away from the mic to let the crowd sing. Perfect.

Proof that all is needed is the right vibe! So happy. :happy:

PS Keep it up Muse.mu! :D

I don't know if someone else has already posted this one, but it makes me so emotional...look at Matt's face when he kneeled down and let us sing... :'(

:supersad:

I couldn't go to stadium gigs this tour but in the next tour (too soon to think about it, I know :rolleyes:) but I'm already planning to go to Europe see a stadium gig and now I know which country will be! Such a beautiful crowd and looks like it was an amazing gig, I wish I could be there!:supersad:

what im hoping they'll do is have select songs from different shows on a dvd to wrap of the resistance tour. i'd like to see Starlight from here.

i thought the same! wouldn't be just awesome if they select songs from different gigs? and between every song, a bit of documentary/behind the scenes :awesome:

aaah omg guys, i watched that vid of starlight once again. i'm just speechless, i'm so proud of us italians. the atmosphere was just incredible, and you could see how happy the guys were :happy: and when the camera is behind dom :eek: i still can't get over how massive san siro is, and how many people were there :stunned:

i really feel so blessed :supersad:

yeah, it really was unique and amazing....only problem is, that from now on, i will see this concert as a measurement for every other gig...

i sooo hope that the crowd at wembley will be like this....

Im going to wembley on the 11th and am gonna make an extra special effort to hold up my end for the uk crowd, I want to be part of an atmosphere like Milan but it all depends on the other 80,000 at wembley (fingers crossed)

the band obviously play alot better depending on the crowd, you get what you give and at wembley were gonna have to sing our hearts out to get the best out of them

I thought he was taller, but he's quite tiny. :chuckle: I couldn't believe it was really him, I was staring like an idiot. :LOL:

So all of Muse minus Chris is short? :chuckle:

You should be! I was reading an article that said that apparently the residents around San Siro were complaining for the noise and the vibrations. The problem was not Muse (they had to play below 80 decibels, apparently they played below 78 decibels), but it was the crowd that was too loud. And your moshing and jumping were felt in the houses hundreds of meters away from the stadium. Way to go! :LOL:

Article: http://milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/10_giugno_10/Foschini-san-siro-decibel-in-regola-1703173344095.shtml

:awesome::LOL:

I don't know if someone else has already posted this one, but it makes me so emotional...look at Matt's face when he kneeled down and let us sing... :'(

Oh wow. :stunned::awesome:

Absolutely amazing...... :happy:

(also makes me sad I won't be able to see any of the stadium shows...:supersad:)

Had an effing brilliant time, despite the stoner crowd :LOL:. I don't care if there was beef on here about the setlist, we all loved it :happy: ... Back In Black followed by HOTRS, MOTP, Take A Bow (:D), the alien lady and UFO for Overture etc. etc. it was all ace. Plus, we were doing some cheesy moves to all the cheese songs :D.

I'm glad Carla brought those Alien balloons, they had everyone looking in envy haha... and I think Matt secretly saw them from his podium thingy that comes into the crowd. It was just a fun experience all around, and def an eye-opener seeing everyone getting high in the middle of the fecking stadium and bringing literally ANYTHING they want into the venue cos security was so lax :stunned:. I'm talking big rucksacks full of lunches, glass bottles, their drug stashes etc. Weird-arse crowd, but they didn't spoil the main show... just the Kasabian bit cos they didn't seem to give a crap :indiff:. But Kasabian were awesome, they needed a bigger reaction than they got! And we were loving the Friendly Fires singer too, who danced like a loon, bless im!

It was great to see Kirky and to get a setlist off him too (which he asked us not to post on here, soz). So many awesome things to mention, but I'll quit rambling now. It was just a very fun few days :happy:.

Anyways, thanks Nic, Carla, Gem and Dyl... aka the 'hotel du rock n roll' crew! :D See you at LCCC!

this makes me want to cry :supersad:

amazing crowd, I wish I could've been there

This only makes me look forward to my turn so much more! I already feel like crying, it's getting emotional the closer the gig is. I don't really give a fuck if Muse plays Feeling Good five times in a row, I'm going to sing my lungs out and enjoy the whole experience without thinking how long in seconds the gig has lasted or what songs they have played. When I'm at the show, I DON'T CARE. All I care about is enjoying the chance to actually see this band live, that's all that should matter, because everyone really isn't able to see them live. It's really sad how some fans seem to have lost faith in Muse. I sure haven't, I'll never will, I have my reasons why Muse is THAT one special band in my life. It's going to move me once the intro starts to play in Kaisaniemi and I know that "this is it now, they're about to take over the stage". I know I'm going to go through so many emotions, and I know that frustration is not going to be one of them. Guiding Light or Stockholm Syndrome, I'm going to sing my heart out and enjoy every second.

+1000000000000000000INFINITY!

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'll never lose faith in them, because in the moment while you're there soaking up the atmosphere, you really don't care about the fact that it's Feeling Good again, you just sing along and enjoy yourself! We were singing with cheesy hand gestures and OTT moves to Guiding Light and NSC cos it made it fun, and we weren't fussed that they 'didn't follow the polls to a tee'... To be honest, I knew this poll thing wasn't going to work out. It would mean they'd have to play Citizen and Bliss for each show cos they were pretty much the faves on Every poll, so it wouldn't have worked.

Anyways, the atmosphere and enjoying the band in all their glory is what makes it so great and why I'll keep seeing Muse live; they never fail to impress and amaze with their performances, and there's nothing like hearing some of your favourite songs live from such a brilliant atmosphere/show. Plus, it really helps to have an lively crowd, so I'm just very thankful for it all. People who don't like their sets/shows anymore... just don't go see them live again :). I'm not saying people don't have a right to complain, it just gets a bit tedious, especially because moaning won't get you anywhere - they'll continue to play what they want to play, regardless of boardies' opinions, lol.

Archived