Long time lurker here!

I can confirm that, San Siro was effin'amazing. Both the band and the crowd were hot as hell...shame though being on the barrier! The stage was about 2m tall and we couldn't ejoy the whole magnificence of the show...well, I guess the whole pyramid thing was designed to be watched from above!

Nevertheless, I managed to get some pretty nice shots. Hope you enjoy them!

http://picasaweb.google.it/fireshift0/MuseSanSiroStadium?feat=directlink

Thank you for your pictures! I think we were very close to each other, were you the english dark haired girl? I was on the barrier aswell, in front of Matt.

Thank you for your pictures! I think we were very close to each other, were you the english dark haired girl? I was on the barrier aswell, in front of Matt.

Hehe, no, I am definitely not a girl :p

Anyway there are chanches we were close, I was under Matthew too, on the barrier between the central corridor and the platform on the left!

Lookies what I found! :D Our banner from Milan is in the NME!

nme004.jpg

I know I've already said this but it has to be said one more time: I am so proud of all the people who were there that night, we rocked the hell out of San Siro! Italian crowds are just WOW!

You're welcome. :D

I'm so happy I was there singing so loud I almost lost my voice that night;)

And I'm proud we made that banner....each piece of it was made by people coming from different italian regions and we gathered it in the outside of the stadium....what a hard work was, but we had our reward seeing Matt's smile every time he looked up at the banner:D

Plus I have to say that not only italian crowd was amazing, everyone was there deserves a big thank you to make that night a magical night:)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived