The band's 20-song set tonight heavily favoured songs from their latest album 'The Resistance'.

Understatement of the century

The Resistance (yellow=played)

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

United States of Eurasia

Guiding Light

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

I Belong to You

Exogenesis I

Exo 2

Exo 3

Also, songs by Album

Showbiz - 0

Origin of Symmetry - 3 all singles

Absolution - 4, all singles

BH&R - 5

The Resistance - 8

Post resistance - 1

Understatement of the century

The Resistance (yellow=played)

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

United States of Eurasia

Guiding Light

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

I Belong to You

Exogenesis I

Exo 2

Exo 3

Also, songs by Album

Showbiz - 0

Origin of Symmetry - 3 all singles

Absolution - 4, all singles

BH&R - 5

The Resistance - 8

Post resistance - 1

Ohh man i've been to many muse gigs but i have never felt so on edge about tomorows gig!

The poll was a fucking joke no CE or Sunburn or Cave

Fairly pointless to a typical stadium audience though, especially as many will not even have a clue what these songs are. These are better to audiences in smaller intimate gigs.

Got Cave at Teignmouth homecoming so I'm happy :)

As for the setlist being heavy on the latest album, well that's tours for you. They're selling the album.

It's the Resistence tour, so I think it's normal they play more songs from it. Yeah, MK is awesome but probably they're playing US (which is awesome too, imo) in one might and MK in the other...

(I agree that at least one from Showbiz should have been played)

Probably a good choice to change night, but not worth the extra money if you ask me :p

And what you voted doesn't matter, since Muse doesn't care about the polls.

Hope you have a great night anyways.

My partner had wanted to see Biffy and White Lies this year so I thought it was also a good idea to do three birds with one stone and pay the extra money :)

At the end of the day, MUSE has been going for over a decade and they're just enjoying themselves now and taking it back more, being less serious about it, they have been on a long tour and you've got to not have the expectations that they gain super powers or the ability to play every single and more songs each gig for your money..

It's also Wembley Stadium, I mean, I expect a very The Resistance heavy soundtrack but the fact that it's MUSE and the value they have in my heart for the rest of my life along with the past 10 years is all that matters, so long as they don't start swearing all the time and playing soppy, I'm at least satisfied!

Also, Wembley is just exciting to be at for my first time there :p

@Sippe: no no you misunderstand. I am with all of you in thinking that this setlist was shit and could have been 100000000x better. but I think that being at a muse concert at ALL would be enough to make you want to jump up and down with happiness ;) is that not how you would react? i honestly doubt that you would be analyzing the setlist DURING the concert.

i'm someone who loves their music, has some complaints but would love them anw live!

and btw u can do watever u want....

What YOU would do at their concert has nothing to do with it. Bruce make the assumption that the complainers would enjoy, jump and scream at the gig, something I, as a "complainer", disagreed with.

What you "+100" to wasn't that you would enjoy the gig, but that ME, and other who didn't like the setlist would.

@Sippe: no no you misunderstand. I am with all of you in thinking that this setlist was shit and could have been 100000000x better. but I think that being at a muse concert at ALL would be enough to make you want to jump up and down with happiness ;) is that not how you would react? i honestly doubt that you would be analyzing the setlist DURING the concert.

i soooooo agree with u!

Archived