Hi fellow Muse fans,

Got tickets for the friday gig next year and coming down from Scotland. Was wondering what airport is the best to fly into and also wheres the best to stay.

Thought i would put the question out there as i am sure there are loads of tips!

Thanks again!!!

Ive texted my dad, he couldnt come with me on Saturday because hes working on that night, im not hopeful about Friday because he said we could spend the day after the gig in London but it would now mean going straight back home (5 hour drive) the next morning so as he could work the next night :erm:

I hope they announce a Sunday so long as these 2 sell out quick :D:p

Hi fellow Muse fans,

Got tickets for the friday gig next year and coming down from Scotland. Was wondering what airport is the best to fly into and also wheres the best to stay.

Thought i would put the question out there as i am sure there are loads of tips!

Thanks again!!!

aarghhh ... I missed the news. It's not only on SATURDAY? :D

(already got everthing arranged for L1 on sat.)

OMG!! Just went to have a browse at the chaos as I got my tickets for the 11th yesterday but saw the 10th on sale!! Just bagged two level two seats - block 227 row 3 :dance: - could actually see the seat allocated before purchase with Ticketmaster unlike shitty See who were doling out alls sorts of seats in the presale :(

Yay!!

yep 2 standing booked for the 10th. booked on seetickets but not got a confirmation email yet :(. they said it could take up to 4 hourrrrs!

Some people havent even got them after 4 hours from the presales. Just phone them up if you dont have it by this evening though - worked for me :)

Some people havent even got them after 4 hours from the presales. Just phone them up if you dont have it by this evening though - worked for me :)

ahhh ok cheers. tried ticketmaster first but they said there were errors in card details (no doubt due my rabid hands trying to do it as quickly as possible) and i couldnt be fucked to change em so used seetickets, grrrr the waiting is gonna kill me now, just hope i have enough money on the card lol

They could of told us about this. :erm:

Well they kind of did with Ticketmaster's cock-up giving us a sneak-preview!;)

Couldn't help myself and got a standing ticket for this one too. I wonder if they will end up adding a third date on the Sunday?

My mum's just bought me a GA ticket for this date! :D

So, how long til Sunday goes on sale I wonder?!:LOL:

Archived