Have we heard any comment from anyone at the gig?

Yeah, mine!!!! and let me tell ya tht I'm crying my eyes out cuz I missed by BF bday (ex BF now) to be in this freaking concert cuz it was supposed to be awsome and guess what? it sucked! The poll was a fucking joke no CE or Sunburn or Cave, :eek:

The thing is : we wouldn't have bothered about this setlist if it was the first gig of the tour, would we ? :ninja:

We all know that this is the common setlist of this year now...

BUT, this is Muse AND I'm pretty sure they've chosen Wembley for their last gig in EUROPE on purpose.

So, what the hell happened tonight ? :supersad:

you wanna keep bitching about their setlist choices? do it.

but i'm not sure it'll get you anywhere, it never did.

so just please, save your efforts and drop this attitude because it must be pretty exhausting being any of you.

But my point was, the people bitching about the bitching, so to speak, does the exact same thing. Why not just let people have their negative opinions and move on? The discussion wouldn't be endless if people wouldn't bitch about people's negative opinions.

Yeah, mine!!!! and let me tell ya tht I'm crying my eyes out cuz I missed by BF bday (ex BF now) to be in this freaking concert cuz it was supposed to be awsome and guess what? it sucked! The poll was a fucking joke no CE or Sunburn or Cave, :eek:

That really sucks. I would probably be crying too. Seriously. This is the worst setlist I've ever seen. I'm in NYC too and if I traveled all the way there to be at Muse's biggest concert of the year and received that horrible mess, I would Go to whoever the hell is in charge there and rage at them to give me my money back.

yeah on the whole i agree with this.

but as for the people here from the beginning... fuckit be happy with whatever you get because it's all amazing!!! i've loved them since 2001 and i'm insanely happy to see them play anything! and if people don't agree with that and have an ideal way they should perform TOUGH SHIT! go to more gigs, it's the only way you'll hear a varied setlist.

i think all this bitching and moaning is a load of bullshit.

maybe they wanna play new songs because they enjoy them and wanna show them off!

for everyone that's complaining, fuck off!

i would have loved to have heard nsc tonight, not because it's my favourite but because when am i ever gonna hear that again!?

sigh.

can't wait for tomorrow though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Me neither, REALLY can't wait!!!!!!

And I couldn't agree more about NSC. Its a new song in the end and they are promoting the Resistance so you have to expect it. I will be happy with what I get, just would be nice to get Bliss/ a few oldies as well :D

I bet everyone who went tonight had a great time regardless of setlist.

you wanna keep bitching about their setlist choices? do it.

but i'm not sure it'll get you anywhere, it never did.

so just please, save your efforts and drop this attitude because it must be pretty exhausting being any of you.

But my point was, the people bitching about the bitching, so to speak, does the exact same thing. Why not just let people have their negative opinions and move on? The discussion wouldn't be endless if people wouldn't bitch about people's negative opinions.

guys, bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching

is what makes this forum so lively. woe is the day a consensus is reached on all sides.

guys, bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching bitching about bitching about bitching about bitching

is what makes this forum so lively. woe is the day a consensus is reached on all sides.

Without bitching this board would be dead, and Doris would live a happy and long life.

Me neither, REALLY can't wait!!!!!!

And I couldn't agree more about NSC. Its a new song in the end and they are promoting the Resistance so you have to expect it. I will be happy with what I get, just would be nice to get Bliss/ a few oldies as well :D

I bet everyone who went tonight had a great time regardless of setlist.

No I wouldnt have expected NSC, you know why?

Because they havent played it in some 3 months and they choose THIS gig to bring it back. I cant believe this.

That really sucks. I would probably be crying too. Seriously. This is the worst setlist I've ever seen. I'm in NYC too and if I traveled all the way there to be at Muse's biggest concert of the year and received that horrible mess, I would Go to whoever the hell is in charge there and rage at them to give me my money back.
If tomorrow's setlist is as horrific as this one I swear I will...

what ever happend to the choose 3 songs poll thing? What happend to the 3 symphonys being played with an orchestra which matt knows damn well he shouldve done tonight. they were made for wembley!

i was kind of hoping for that too!!!!!

THAT would have been epic...

If anyone posts some videos from tonight then please PM me a link :) As I like sneak peeks for Saturday!! Sooooo hope they play Bliss.. I sold my friday night tickets and paid an extra £60 to see them on saturday night as I had a feeling they wouldn't play bliss, sadly I didn't vote for saturday night only friday >.<

Tomorows set could be bombastic though and maybe they've been clever about it. If they'd done it tonight then everyone going tomorow would know whats in store?.....I dunno.

that would be a clever thought so lets hope it crossed our beloved matt's (brilliant nevertheless!) mind!;)

I'm hoping for a few little changes tomorrow...ahem...BLISS!

What I don't get is that Muse/someone close to Muse must be aware of the discontent regarding setlists on here. I've only been here a week and its obvious to me!!! Surely you guys are their core fanbase i.e. people who have followed them from the beginning and follow the shows. So why not compromise a bit for them?

Some will say that you should just be happy to be going to the gigs. I get that, and blatantly so do the people who continue to bitch about the setlists because they continue to bitch rather than just give up.

For what its worth, I am OK with NSC and IBTY but surely they knew that this type of setlist wouldn't sit well with boardies.

And lets face it, Wembley is special! Its the biggest gig they are going to play in their home country!

Dude, if Glastonbury 40th anniversary isn't special then no way is Wembley special! :LOL:

If anyone posts some videos from tonight then please PM me a link :) As I like sneak peeks for Saturday!! Sooooo hope they play Bliss.. I sold my friday night tickets and paid an extra £60 to see them on saturday night as I had a feeling they wouldn't play bliss, sadly I didn't vote for saturday night only friday >.<

Probably a good choice to change night, but not worth the extra money if you ask me :p

And what you voted doesn't matter, since Muse doesn't care about the polls.

Hope you have a great night anyways.

Archived