@Sippe: no no you misunderstand. I am with all of you in thinking that this setlist was shit and could have been 100000000x better. but I think that being at a muse concert at ALL would be enough to make you want to jump up and down with happiness ;) is that not how you would react? i honestly doubt that you would be analyzing the setlist DURING the concert.

You are talking like I haven't been to a gig before. I have seen Muse, and during songs like Resistance, I had fuck all to do. Yes I jumped at some point, but it still doesn't make it a good live song. Same with GL.

And I sure as hell didn't enjoy it just "because it's Muse!!!11!

What YOU would do at their concert has nothing to do with it. Bruce make the assumption that the complainers would enjoy, jump and scream at the gig, something I, as a "complainer", disagreed with.

What you "+100" to wasn't that you would enjoy the gig, but that ME, and other who didn't like the setlist would.

so out of curiosity, what WOULD you be doing at the gig? or maybe you would just walk out :rolleyes:

No pics or videos yet?

There is a few pics and like two videos I have seen around but now I must go to bed, got a long journey from Worthing tomorrow! :p So excited, my boyfriends threatened to gag me, you'd think this is my first time! >.<

Oh how I wish I could meet Matthew.. at the very least, I'd get him to sign my MUSE arm :D

Was an average gig tonight.

My thoughts:

1) Sound was incredibly inconsistent, sometimes the guitar sounded so raw and powerful, sometimes it couldnt be heard as was the same with vocals

2) Was great to actually hear IBTY

3) Crowd was alright for the most part

4) Guiding Light Confetti was a nice surprise to make up for the sheer crap of the actual song

Oh and Shite Setlist tbh.....I enjoyed the gig because I was with Mates really, not because Muse put a cracking show on.

@Sippe: no no you misunderstand. I am with all of you in thinking that this setlist was shit and could have been 100000000x better. but I think that being at a muse concert at ALL would be enough to make you want to jump up and down with happiness ;) is that not how you would react? i honestly doubt that you would be analyzing the setlist DURING the concert.

I've heard GL twice and both times I kind of just stood there waiting for it to be over. Everyone has their preferences but regardless what band it is the song to me is just dull, boring, and nothing to be excited about.

I'm not gonna lie though that GL video is pure win

Was an average gig tonight.

My thoughts:

1) Sound was incredibly inconsistent, sometimes the guitar sounded so raw and powerful, sometimes it couldnt be heard as was the same with vocals

2) Was great to actually hear IBTY

3) Crowd was alright for the most part

4) Guiding Light Confetti was a nice surprise to make up for the sheer crap of the actual song

Oh and Shite Setlist tbh.....I enjoyed the gig because I was with Mates really, not because Muse put a cracking show on.

i would like this. :yesey:

and this i agree with for half the muse shows i've been to :yesey:

Archived