Oh there's more ! Look what is the description of the video you just posted :

Muse were awesome, such an amazing light show

So there we are. A LIGHT show. :noey::facepalm:

well, it's the description of almost every video from the show I went to. I was disappointed that so much people cared about lights..

Maybe Chris hated the setlist too, so he tried to censor everything? :LOL:

Lol maybe.

Oh well I'm still looking forward to tonight, cheese or none. Cos if the music ain't good well it's just too bad - we're gonna sing along no matter what. :awesome:

I like Scissor Sisters

Still so strange they've chosen tonight of all nights to premiere a cheese-board of a setlist. Even when NSC has been performed its had MOTP or MKU preceeding it.

but seriously?! I belong to you AND NSC AND Guiding light?!?!?!

There's an audience for that stuff. Same as Feeling Good which is probably one of the most popular at gigs even if it comes on to a pile of groans from Musers. Done it myself, half groan (only half as it's still a good version of that song) and yet all around me whoop up as if it's the one thing they paid their money to see played.

Re peoples perception of the setlist

Decent bands always play a large part of their latest album live, it's just the way it is. You can't live in the past forever, this is 2010 not 2003. Only rubbish bands play a lot of old stuff as that's just living off past glories, you gotta move on.

I'm seeing Muse tonight which is my third time and I personally prefer the older material but I don't expect to hear much of it, that's just the way it is. I'm just going to be overjoyed to be seeing them play ANYTHING. :D

Archived