I'm hoping for a few little changes tomorrow...ahem...BLISS!

What I don't get is that Muse/someone close to Muse must be aware of the discontent regarding setlists on here. I've only been here a week and its obvious to me!!! Surely you guys are their core fanbase i.e. people who have followed them from the beginning and follow the shows. So why not compromise a bit for them?

Because sadly, the % of Messageboarders attending gigs is tiny and they thereforedon't give a shit. Citizen Erased has hardly been given a rousing reception at gigs I've seen apart from small pockets of older fans.

Whereas NSC & SMBH have exhorted screams from a fair section of the crowds.

Time to move on I think and accept Muse<2007 is long dead.

They could have left out a few and just given them GL, NSC, and Feeling Good. According to that, and some people, yes...that would be worse.

They could also go there, play Feeling Good and then go home, but let's be realistic, this is one of the worst possible setlist without it being a blatant ripoff.

I disagree, I dont think it could have been any worse.

I would agree with you, but I'm going tomorrow so kinda terrified of the implications if I do say that. They'll probably give us soaked... or worse... the Prague cover :eek:

Oh this sucks, I've waited so long for this and have spent a hell of a lot of money (and feel really sorry for the people who flew in from different countries for tonight), I really hope they give us a better setlist. :erm:

Tomorrow there will no no NSC! No GL! No IBTY! No SP! No B&H!

Would be surprised not to see these songs replace them...

MKU

MOTP

CE

BLISS

DEAD STAR

4 of those songs will be played!

Plus SD, RBS, AP or Cave will be played as the piano song!

You may think i'm mad, but im right! Yous will see! Have faith!

same here! it gets a bit painful doesn't it!?:LOL:

Especially as I am so useless I don't really know how to work Twitter!:LOL:

I'm hoping for a few little changes tomorrow...ahem...BLISS!

What I don't get is that Muse/someone close to Muse must be aware of the discontent regarding setlists on here. I've only been here a week and its obvious to me!!! Surely you guys are their core fanbase i.e. people who have followed them from the beginning and follow the shows. So why not compromise a bit for them?

Some will say that you should just be happy to be going to the gigs. I get that, and blatantly so do the people who continue to bitch about the setlists because they continue to bitch rather than just give up.

For what its worth, I am OK with NSC and IBTY but surely they knew that this type of setlist wouldn't sit well with boardies.

And lets face it, Wembley is special! Its the biggest gig they are going to play in their home country!

I am always happy to see the band whatever they play (Manchester last weekend was my 10th gig). Muse aren't just playing to the board nowadays - they have a massive crowd and a finely tuned stage and light set so they do have to be rigid with setlists imo. One thing I would like to see would be a gig for the board - it's feasible if Matt's comment about playing a few smaller gigs is true.

you have to remember people that this is still part of the resistance tour so they will still have the basic setlist as the ones at the O2 last year etc.

Please dont moan about the setlist. Their mangement might have said that they have to play most of the familiar ones.... IDK im not part of the management crew, but please keep arguing about the setlist to a minimum because im sure we 9/11/2010 ones will probably have a little rant tomorrow.

To quote someone who doesn't like the negative opinions.

"yeah well, we all should be used to the repetitive setlist thing by now. shouldn't we?"

now let's change some words and see what we get.

yeah well, we all should be used to the repetitive negative comments by now. shouldn't we?

Still I see people complain about THAT all the time...

Archived