Encore 1

16. Soldier's poem

17. Exogenesis: Overture

18. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2

19. Take a bow

20. Plug in baby

21. Man with the harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Thanks for this - Doris hasn't been very kind to me tonight!;)

I'm hoping for a few little changes tomorrow...ahem...BLISS!

What I don't get is that Muse/someone close to Muse must be aware of the discontent regarding setlists on here. I've only been here a week and its obvious to me!!! Surely you guys are their core fanbase i.e. people who have followed them from the beginning and follow the shows. So why not compromise a bit for them?

Some will say that you should just be happy to be going to the gigs. I get that, and blatantly so do the people who continue to bitch about the setlists because they continue to bitch rather than just give up.

For what its worth, I am OK with NSC and IBTY but surely they knew that this type of setlist wouldn't sit well with boardies.

And lets face it, Wembley is special! Its the biggest gig they are going to play in their home country!

Ok, so people complaining about me saying this setlist is kinda lame for a Wembley gig, here's why I'm saying this. We got this setlist in Nijmegen at the end of June and -to me- it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than what they got tonight at Wembley. Not talking shit or so, just exposing a fact 90% of people would agree on.

The only bug is we didn't get Exo.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2010/goffertpark-nijmegen-netherlands-33d4189d.html

Archived