Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

It would totally make my night (correction, it would almost make my entire year!) if I could see Franz Ferdinand and Muse at the same gig :D Oh, and then FF could do that epic "heckload of drummers" version of Outsiders and Muse could join them for the drumming part... Yup, wishful thinking, as if Muse would come out before their time :LOL:

It would totally make my night (correction, it would almost make my entire year!) if I could see Franz Ferdinand and Muse at the same gig :D Oh, and then FF could do that epic "heckload of drummers" version of Outsiders and Muse could join them for the drumming part... Yup, wishful thinking, as if Muse would come out before their time :LOL:

God how crap have I been at this? lol missing out Kasabian and now Franz Ferdinand!!!!

FAIL! :facepalm:

John and Edward :awesome:

Oh god yes! Jedward ftw! :chuckle:

Seriously though, Florence and the Machine would be amazing, Imelda May would be great too and I may well die of happiness if Arctic Monkeys support them (though I can't really see it happening). White Lies are decent enough too. Just please no 30STM

I was gutted that the night biffy clyro was playing at newcastle was the night I was seeing muse in sheffield. Muse ALWAYS comes first in these situations, but I do not enjoy having to give up my second favourite band to see my favourite band. So if I saw them both on the same night it would be freaken awesome :D

Lady GaGa

John and Edward :awesome:

For sure. :chuckle:

Kasabian or Red Hot Chilli Peppers ;)

Arctic Monkeys would be awesome :D

"Pendulum" would get the crowd up for it before the main course!

30 Seconds to Mars! (They love Muse, will be supporting Muse in Seattle in December....)

YES PLEASE!!:awesome:

I've just read through all these posts thinking that FF was Fear Factory ... and then I got sad when I realised my mistake :(

Why are the support bands always lame. And if not lame, they are always much more chilled/indie than Muse. I want some proper rock. I'm loving the suggestion of Tool as well. That would definitely make my £150 on tickets seem worth it.

Would LOVE to see Biffy supporting, one of my favourite bands <3

Also...Some other suggestions which have prolly already been suggested:

Blink-182: Just got back together, gotta do a UK tour sometime, supporting Muse would kick ass.

Kasabian: Seen them live once and they were awesome

Prodigy or Pendulum: No explanation needed

Enter Shikari: Because it would be mental...

You can count out the Chilli's or the Foo Fighters, they're too big in thier own right and like Muse can fill wembley with thier own dates.

White Lies would be a great fit.

I doubt the Prodigy but if they did that would be a dream come true to see them with Muse. Arguably the top two live acts around.

Whoa, that would be amazing! Two of my favorite bands on the same stage?! But yeah, wishful thinking, indeed! :LOL:

Archived