Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

Ok guys, firstly: THE SUBWAYS??? they're such big fans of Muse, it really is a travesty that they haven't as yet supported them. Plus they did AC/DC support last year at wembley so its not like its too big to support at wembley.

Biffy: would LOVE to see them (again, at wembley) but that's just too samey. I remember Foals/We are Scientists/Klaxons being bandied about before Wembley '07, would they come through this time?

Glasvegas/White Lies: this is just my opinion, but either of those two bands would ruin the day for me. Both have been overhyped by NME and they really only have 2 good songs between them. We need something a bit more uplifting if we're going to see Muse. I mean, MCR isnt exactly life-affirming but they did a better job than those 2 would ever do. Quails too for that matter.

Paramore is a good shout for second slot though. I would also much like to hear Gay Pirates one more time, so...

Cosmo Jarvis > Paramore > The Subways > Muse

Pwease Kirky?? :happy:

Sorry to be pedantic but it's "Editors" not "The Editors". A small point but something the band and fans are sensitive about, don't ask me why it's just one of those things, they even sell t-shirts saying "The Editors" with the "The" crossed out. And yes, I'd love "Editors" to support, they're great!!

Paramore is a good shout for second slot though.

They can sell out arenas, that's not going to happen.

Realistically, I'd like The Subways, Blood Red Shoes, maybe Ash could fill the top spot.

I'd bloody hate most of the bands on that poll, apart from Biffy Clyro, but I can't see that happening again.

Sorry to be pedantic but it's "Editors" not "The Editors". A small point but something the band and fans are sensitive about, don't ask me why it's just one of those things, they even sell t-shirts saying "The Editors" with the "The" crossed out. And yes, I'd love "Editors" to support, they're great!!

I'd love to see The Editors support The Muse ;)

Annoys me when people say that as well :LOL:

I'd like Paramore as well, but as Joe said they can sell out tours on their own (maybe not Wembley Stadium but still..) and I doubt they'd want to support.

The band are very big fans of Muse, I know that at least two of them went to see them in France around the time of the Teignmouth gigs.

MCR could easily sell out Arenas which they actually did before the '07 Wembley show (Wembley, NIA, MEN)

It could easily happen I think, especially for the Wembley show and it'd boost ticket sales ten fold.

The band are very big fans of Muse, I know that at least two of them went to see them in France around the time of the Teignmouth gigs.

MCR could easily sell out Arenas which they actually did before the '07 Wembley show (Wembley, NIA, MEN)

It could easily happen I think, especially for the Wembley show and it'd boost ticket sales ten fold.

It would be amazing I agree, I can only hope.. :)

My dream would be Paramore, Feeder and the Manics :awesome:

That's a pretty good line up; I'd be quite happy with that.

The support acts will determine what time I get there; we skipped the support for U2 in August and had a nice drink in the pub. Got there with half an hour to go. That's the advantage seating has :)

Good thing this isn't their forum then :phu:

That's a pretty good line up; I'd be quite happy with that.

The support acts will determine what time I get there; we skipped the support for U2 in August and had a nice drink in the pub. Got there with half an hour to go. That's the advantage seating has :)

That would be an incredible line up. It really would

:LOL: After everything I have heard about Muse and Stereophonic's relationship having them suport Muse would be rather hilarious.

I'd love to see Feeder, Florence and the Machine, Biffy Clyro, Paramore, Franz Ferdinand or Jay-Z:awesome:

As for unsigned bands that Muse should definitely have play for them I highly recommend http://www.myspace.com/thelastrepublicmusic

Pleasepleasepleaseprettyprettyplease Mr. Dommeh!

Archived