Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

The kids both LOVE Muse but they only 5 and 6 and my dog is a boxer so he'd fit in quite well in the pit!!! :LOL:

Was hoping for lottery win on weds but didn't happen...although I could win euro millions tonight and take us all down for Saturday!!! Names down now in case I win and I'll take us!:awesome::musesign:

pick me pick me i'll go if you win the euros :)

haha running into mosh pit and finding a boxer :LOL:

can anyone tell me how much programs and shirts were at this gig, because i was wondering how much money i'll need for wembley later. Are they both the same price as the online store here or are they cheaper/more expensive?

merch was at the same prices as in the muse.mu shop :)

I was sitting next to the large restricted seats only portion of the big red stand. A group of 4 well dressed people (2 couples) were shown to their seats by a MUSE technician/back stage person (he had a head set and laminated passes etc). I am curious/nosey to know who they were - parents of someone performing maybe?

They seemed to be enjoying the show but left before the end...

Anyone know?

Ive been doing nowt but kick myself all week over not getting wembley tickets after last weekend ]:

Im sick as a parrott that i cant be there tonight/tomorrow

I was looking online at tickets and train fares, and was sorely tempted, but alas, it will leave me skint, and my kid will likely only get the traditional tangerine and lump of coal for crimbo

that and i have my heart set on a fancy new camera ]:

Also, whilst talking about the mini me, I got up one morning a good while back, scratching the arse, yawning, like you do, and was like....whats she singing, I recognise that... i was puzzled for ages, then it occured to me it was Supermassive Black Hole and I was like, ha, epic xD

she will never be introduced to the monstrosity that is HSM, or whatever crap the kids are all into these days

Awesome!!! My son made up a whole dance to SMBH which involved spinning on the floor on his tummy(he said he was being sucked into a supermassive black hole:LOL:) for the school talent show but then they didn't have it!!! He was gutted...also plays mean air guitar to Hysteria:LOL:

pick me pick me i'll go if you win the euros :)

haha running into mosh pit and finding a boxer :LOL:

He'd be awesome in the pit :LOL:

Just to stipulate...only taking those who put their names down for Wembley if I win the jackpot(don't want to be getting sued!!!):LOL:

Although I enjoyed last Saturday at the LCCC, I am deeply regretting not getting tickets for Wembley Stadium as well. Having seen Muse there in 2007 I can vouch for it being a fantastic venue in every respect; the facilities are top-class. The atmosphere is amazing. Anyone going this weekend is going to have a wonderful time. I only wish I could be there.

P.S. Please, Muse, come to Wales sometime!

:awesome:

Paula you should definately come if you can.. I am getting a train from Preston and its only £70 return! I have room on my hotel floor if you fancy crashing out.

I can't believe LCCC was almost a week ago... How bad are my blues going to be on Monday... :stunned::( :'(

Aw, Penny!! I have been thinking about this since yesterday. Pigging price has gone up on the train and I read that the tubes are disrupted and eeey I don't think I dare do it!:$

for some reason that whole changing website joke really bugs me. i know they won't do it, but it really seems like CE is the ONLY "rare" song they'll play because they think it's the only "rare" song we want to hear.

I agree - I didn't read anything before the gig but assumed it might be a bit of a different setlist to UK tour (I saw them in Brum). Citizen Erased is my favourite song so it was awesome (I only saw it once before, possibly 2003 Brum, and the only time I was seated :( ), so that was good, but the rest of the setlist was as per usual, no surprises!

I think Bliss should be more frequent - I think CE, Bliss, Butterflies, Knights are the top 4 live songs, and Bliss was a single, but they've started excluding it :( I've seen Muse 7 times and they've only played it 2 or 3 times (maybe last time I saw it was Leeds fest 2007) - but then apart from 2003, all gigs I've been to are post BH&R. Bliss also better that Feeling Good I think.

I like the way B&H is established, but can't understand why map of problematique! Although I see on the top 10 list that a lot of people like that track.

I like the way B&H is established, but can't understand why map of problematique! Although I see on the top 10 list that a lot of people like that track.

I love it xD

I'd of traded it for Bliss without a doubt though, I REALLY want to hear that live. I think I'd wee

Aw, Penny!! I have been thinking about this since yesterday. Pigging price has gone up on the train and I read that the tubes are disrupted and eeey I don't think I dare do it!:$

I know how you feel, I got as far as booking a cheap room at Univ of Westminster (£34!!) but chickened out cos I just know I would get lost trying to find it!! And the route finder gave a latest time of 11pm to set off from Wembley so I'd have to leave before the gig finished :(

Next time I'm booking a coach that will take me straight to Wembley and back!

Decided to just savour the memory of LCCC instead - and it was extra special for being in Manchester (me being a Manchester lass ;) I'l be at Wembley in spirit tonight, though.

I know how you feel, I got as far as booking a cheap room at Univ of Westminster (£34!!) but chickened out cos I just know I would get lost trying to find it!! And the route finder gave a latest time of 11pm to set off from Wembley so I'd have to leave before the gig finished :(

Next time I'm booking a coach that will take me straight to Wembley and back!

Decided to just savour the memory of LCCC instead - and it was extra special for being in Manchester (me being a Manchester lass ;) I'l be at Wembley in spirit tonight, though.

I'm with you there! Savouring the memory of LCCC is good! It was bloody brilliant and I'm sure Wembley is gonna be fab tonight but.... ah well, I'll try and see them next year! :D

Archived