Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I can honestly say, i have never ever in my life seen so many ginger people as i did yesterday, i was worried incase they caused a fire or something, it was daytime for christs sake!

LMAO! :LOL: This is pretty true actually, there were a fair few gingers :')

Does anyone know if the posters will be on sale in the shop? The purple Manchester one?

I saw some of the individual posters from previous gigs up on there a few weeks back but now, nothing :(

I was gonna get it after the gig but the way we got shoved out just led us to a road and we weren't allowed back in the car park

I really want a poster too. They gave me the wrong one and it was too late for me to go back and swap it :(. I hope they do sell it.

I've only viewed them on the camera screen thus far (not home yet) but I'm fairly confident I've got some great shots of Matt visible through the streamers on stage :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing your pics, Pip :D

I got a slightly odd one of the streamers hanging on the lighting rig and looking a bit like an Air Elemental had formed itself out of them in order to watch the gig :LOL:

I know?! I so wanted a pit circle to start, gutted I had to just head bang with my brother, practically isolated by the people around us.

There was a circle where i was, i was in a pit during PiB, and i got thrown into someone and trod on their foot, because of this they then proceeded to kick me fairly hard in the leg, obviously because they didnt appreciate someone being thrown into them at a rock gig (!), a fair few idiots/fake fans, but when citizen erased came on we prevailed!

Guest Sarah-x

first of all, own up who throw their glowsticks at poor dom :LOL: awesome dodging action by the howard there :p

also who started a mosh pit during SS and then KoC? if it was them to songs, then you met me :p i became the walls of it...me and my mate were stood there it formed and we just looked at each other and laughed, she got pulled into it to :chuckle: so gutted i missed seeing that!

I can honestly say, i have never ever in my life seen so many ginger people as i did yesterday, i was worried incase they caused a fire or something, it was daytime for christs sake!

I had a ginger friend with me and we thought she could be the one to lookout for when we all got split up but there were too many :LOL:

Does anyone know if the posters will be on sale in the shop? The purple Manchester one?

I saw some of the individual posters from previous gigs up on there a few weeks back but now, nothing :(

I was gonna get it after the gig but the way we got shoved out just led us to a road and we weren't allowed back in the car park

I imagine they'll be in the shop probably in a few weeks? After Wembley.:happy::LOL:

regarding the people who thought they heard a bit of invincible: when? :O

It was about mid gig if i remember correctly. I have a feeling it was around the time of resistance. It wasnt the opening, matt was just doing some chords which i thought were from it.

I've only viewed them on the camera screen thus far (not home yet) but I'm fairly confident I've got some great shots of Matt visible through the streamers on stage :)

I cant wait to see them, your photos are always great!

first of all, own up who throw their glowsticks at poor dom :LOL: awesome dodging action by the howard there :p

It was awesome dodgin action! I though "He's had lessons from Matt" :yesey:. I thought it was a bit much , the glowstick throwing.I though they were playing Hoopla with band members :LOL:

Guest Sarah-x
There was a circle where i was, i was in a pit during PiB, and i got thrown into someone and trod on their foot, because of this they then proceeded to kick me fairly hard in the leg, obviously because they didnt appreciate someone being thrown into them at a rock gig (!), a fair few idiots/fake fans, but when citizen erased came on we prevailed!

someone stood on my foot, nearly broke it.. hurt like hell, but i can safely say it wasnt you cos i didnt kick the person who did it, :LOL: i just started jumping through the pain, (you know your going to get hurt a little if you want to be near the front) couldnt walk on it easily after the gig, thank god for adrenlin is all io can say.

most the corwd were lovely, there were a handful of absolute twats though.- pervs behind my mate and some short woman who was elbowing me in the stomach to move back.. sorry but you lose your personal space when you enter a crowd :rolleyes::LOL:

Guest Sarah-x
It was awesome dodgin action! I though "He's had lessons from Matt" :yesey:. I thought it was a bit much , the glowstick throwing.I though they were playing Hoopla with band members :LOL:

i felt sorry for him, one or two was funny but then it happend to much, the last one that was thrown at him, :chuckle: i want a video of that, such a smooth dodge:p

Less often nowadays. Was hilarious round where i was, before the last encore people were yelling "PLAY PLUG IN BABY" then "NO WAIT, PLAY KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA" then i said "it'll be take a bow next" and everyone went "OH YEAH PLAY TAKE A BOW". Then some random guy yelled "SING FOR ABSOLUTION!", i just said "lets not get ridiculous now" :rolleyes:

I was the only one near me moshing to CE

Where were you stood? I was near the floaty platform (:p) on Chris's side and everyone was moshing to every song there. :LOL:

Yesterday was amazing, One of the best days of my life so far! I stood up for 7 and a half hours and my back is killing me but I have two days to recover so it's fine. It was worth it! :D

Picadilly really needs to sort out it's event planning people tbh, they stopped the train service and gave us a bus service but there weren't enough buses for us all to get back so they had to pay for taxis back home. We were waiting around for ages because some numpty didn't realise that Muse were even playing (how could you not?).

I had a ginger friend with me and we thought she could be the one to lookout for when we all got split up but there were too many :LOL:

So true- I was going to say that there was someone ginger stood in the seating near me but the chances of it being the ginger person you know... haha. If you did see me, I had hexagons painted on the side of my face and was wearing lots of glowsticks, by the end I'd stuck some in my hair :D

Did anyone see the guy with the bright red hair? That was pretty cool

I'm really looking forward to seeing your pics, Pip :D

I got a slightly odd one of the streamers hanging on the lighting rig and looking a bit like an Air Elemental had formed itself out of them in order to watch the gig :LOL:

Jen, how was the view for you where you were standing? I need to know as we're about the same height :LOL:

So true- I was going to say that there was someone ginger stood in the seating near me but the chances of it being the ginger person you know... haha. If you did see me, I had hexagons painted on the side of my face and was wearing lots of glowsticks, by the end I'd stuck some in my hair :D

We were at the front so I wouldn't have seen you

I saw the guy with red hair though, and someone with blue hair spiked up :LOL:

At the front? I think I saw him on the screen

Where were you stood? I was near the floaty platform (:p) on Chris's side and everyone was moshing to every song there. :LOL:

Yesterday was amazing, One of the best days of my life so far! I stood up for 7 and a half hours and my back is killing me but I have two days to recover so it's fine. It was worth it! :D

I was almost directly underneath the platform on matts side when it was fully extended. There was a mosh pit behind me but i needed to stay with people so ended up having to mosh on my own

We were at the front so I wouldn't have seen you

I saw the guy with red hair though, and someone with blue hair spiked up :LOL:

Yeh we had to be in seating cos my friends got a knee that keeps popping out, was still amazing tho. But I missed the blue hair :(:LOL:

Jen, how was the view for you where you were standing? I need to know as we're about the same height :LOL:

The view was probably lovely for anyone about 5'6" or over - I had a (very) occasional glimpse of the stage and most of the time could barely see the screens :LOL: I could have moved, but I was having such a good time thrashing around with people that I figured what the heck.

I think that I might try to wangle a spot over on Chris's side at Wembley, not on the barrier or owt daft like that - again, what's the point when you're only 5'1"? (unless staring up Chris's crotch nose is your thing...*) - but just somewhere with a view of something other than the prow-of-the-Titanic screens :D

* This could be my thing, of course, but I'm not sure it's worth a broken neck!

Don't expect too much from my photos, I wasn't centre barrier, was a bit to the left and although my camera has a good optical zoom it still struggles with the combination of maximum zoom, blue and red lighting, smoke and bad hand shake due to crowd movement! There are some decent ones among the blurred ones though. I've got some fab shots of Chris from when he was right in front of me during Take a Bow :) Took a fair amount of video, all of Butterflies, all of CE and bits and pieces of other songs. Not su

http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Archived