Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I'm a little bit surprised by the people who were surprised to hear B&H - I thought it was a staple? (I missed the 2009 arena tour, didn't manage to get a ticket) Didn't they play it last year?

I went YESSS!!! and pumped my fist when US started, it's the song off Resistance I wanted to hear live most of all and I haven't seen them perform it on any of the gigs I've seen on TV since the album came out. (Teignmouth, Glasto etc)

That picture :LOL:

I nearly had a heart attack when B&H kicked in. I think I screamed out my own heart. :LOL:

I wish I could've spotted some of your epic outfits! Me and my friend painted the muse logo and a butterfly on our faces (which was relevant after all! Yay :happy:) and someone asked to take a photo of us :LOL:

However, we did see someone dressed as a cow. Which was....odd.

were you on chris's side? i'm pretty sure i saw someone with 'muse' on their face and a butterfly. and yes, i saw the cow-person too, i :LOL:ed for a while :rolleyes:

and i must say, b&h at my first concert ever = MY LIFE IS MADE

I knew they were coming but they made that song amazing for me anyway. Especially when the wind blew them onto the stage :LOL:

I'm not a guiding light fan but it was really atmospheric, especially when the streamers came out and got stuck in the lighting towers, everyone turned round to watch :)

Also, more confetti to add to my collection :happy:

i snatched a streamer off someone else and tied it around my head hehee :LOL:

but to be honest, the people i were around were all pissed out of their minds and the ones that werent didnt seem to know any of the words, so they didnt deserve it :LOL:

i hate Guiding Light, but they played it at Glasto aswell so they must like it

I meant I was surprised to hear b&h :chuckle:

and dom + his kit got attacked by them :LOL:

That was hilarious. Dom just sat there thinking "Dum dum....dum, dum dum...tssssh. Dum dum....dum, dum dum... OHMYGODWHATTHEHELLARETHESESTRINGYTHINGS!"

:LOL:

I'm a little bit surprised by the people who were surprised to hear B&H - I thought it was a staple? (I missed the 2009 arena tour, didn't manage to get a ticket) Didn't they play it last year?

I went YESSS!!! and pumped my fist when US started, it's the song off Resistance I wanted to hear live most of all and I haven't seen them perform it on any of the gigs I've seen on TV since the album came out. (Teignmouth, Glasto etc)

b&h isnt really a staple, wasnt played at any of the arenas to my knowledge and has only been done at 1 or 2 stadiums so far. US was an absolute beast, the fist pumps were amazing! :awesome:

did anyone else hear the orchestral intro to b&h during the soundcheck? they only played the first couple of bars and everyone was hyped

it was definately one of the unexpected highlights for me, having never heard the glasto intro before

I hadnt heard it before, I was just worried that it was just a tease and they wouldnt actually play it. I swear I heard matt play abit of invincible somewhere

I think Butterflies And Hurricanes has been played just 4 times since The Resistance was released, including last night, so it really made may night ;)

I hadnt heard it before, I was just worried that it was just a tease and they wouldnt actually play it. I swear I heard matt play abit of invincible somewhere

I could've sworn I heard a few bars too cos that's my friend's favourite so she told me to shush and listen :LOL:

I needed GL afterwards to try and recover from the shock :LOL: I really wasnt expecting it

Yes :LOL: Although tbf, that was actually pretty good live, and the streamers were just brilliant :awesome: Just when I thought i'd calmed down again...''OMFG STREAMERS!! STREAMERS! AHSJDHAKSDJASDHDJD''

were you on chris's side? i'm pretty sure i saw someone with 'muse' on their face and a butterfly. and yes, i saw the cow-person too, i :LOL:ed for a while :rolleyes:

and i must say, b&h at my first concert ever = MY LIFE IS MADE

Cow person :LOL: Ah good ol' muse fans :')

I was on Chris's side :awesome: I was standing during the support acts, but then I headed up to a platformy bit by all the seating to get an elevated view. :happy:

Hi guys, last night was epic ! Do you thinks that it will be a Proshot version ? :(

Not likely. Apparently the next DVD is going to be a compilation of performances from the entire tour, along with an accompanying documentary. The best we can hope for is one or two songs and hopefully some decent bootlegs :D

I could've sworn I heard a few bars too cos that's my friend's favourite so she told me to shush and listen :LOL:

YES! So i'm not crazy! :D

Yes :LOL: Although tbf, that was actually pretty good live, and the streamers were just brilliant :awesome: Just when I thought i'd calmed down again...''OMFG STREAMERS!! STREAMERS! AHSJDHAKSDJASDHDJD''

+1 :LOL:

b&h isnt really a staple, wasnt played at any of the arenas to my knowledge and has only been done at 1 or 2 stadiums so far. US was an absolute beast, the fist pumps were amazing! :awesome:

Oh I must be lucky then cos I saw them at Wembley on the BH&R tour and they played then - so they've played it every (both!) time I've seen them. It's also on the Absolution live DVD I have, so I thought they usually played it.

I feel justifiably privileged.

Archived