Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Guest Sarah-x
The view was probably lovely for anyone about 5'6" or over - I had a (very) occasional glimpse of the stage and most of the time could barely see the screens :LOL: I could have moved, but I was having such a good time thrashing around with people that I figured what the heck.

i wish i was taller :LOL:

i moved slightly back and got to a spot where i could always see one of the members which was :awesome: i was in my own little world moshing out :p

why didnt i think of wearing platform shoes!

i wish i was taller :LOL:

i moved slightly back and got to a spot where i could always see one of the members which was :awesome: i was in my own little world moshing out :p

why didnt i think of wearing platform shoes!

At one point, a chap who must have been over 6'6" stood right in front of me and I just thought, "You lucky, lucky bastard." He could've stood in sodding Liverpool and had a perfect view!

I'm thinking of trying to smuggle a couple of breezeblocks into Wembley :LOL: Something solid and dependable and... big.

Don't expect too much from my photos, I wasn't centre barrier, was a bit to the left and although my camera has a good optical zoom it still struggles with the combination of maximum zoom, blue and red lighting, smoke and bad hand shake due to crowd movement! There are some decent ones among the blurred ones though. I've got some fab shots of Chris from when he was right in front of me during Take a Bow :) Took a fair amount of video, all of Butterflies, all of CE and bits and pieces of other songs. Not su

http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=20

I'm sure your pics will be better than mine! I need to practice more with my camera. I think I knocked the setting button by accident. My videos are OK but when I uploaded them to Youtube they lost a lot of sharpness somehow. Hope you got home OK and massive thanks for letting me hang round with you guys, I have you to thank for my getting to the barrier and it was ace! The run to it was a bit scary, especially with some lads whizzing by me like Olympic sprinters!:LOL:

Here's Unnatural Selection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OzDY47U7PY

Citizen Erased:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzGwwRw6DJE

At one point, a chap who must have been over 6'6" stood right in front of me and I just thought, "You lucky, lucky bastard." He could've stood in sodding Liverpool and had a perfect view!

I'm thinking of trying to smuggle a couple of breezeblocks into Wembley :LOL: Something solid and dependable and... big.

So you were in front of the sound desk and you STILL couldn't see? :stunned:

I'm not sure then where you'd be able to see anything at all other than barrier or seats. All my hopes are dashed now...:'( :LOL:

Guest Sarah-x
Because Dom would have stolen them

:LOL:

:LOL: muggged by dom for my platform shoes, they would so go with his outfit hahaha.

LCCC was :awesome:

I had a great view, and a glowstick. What more is there? :D

Oh yeah. CITIZEN FUCKING ERASED!

love CE live twice heard it and its is :awesome: not my favourite muse song, probably not in my top 10 but i think it is my favourite song live :happy:

So you were in front of the sound desk and you STILL couldn't see? :stunned:

I'm not sure then where you'd be able to see anything at all other than barrier or seats. All my hopes are dashed now...:'( :LOL:

I was probably about 8'-10' in front of the sound desk.

No need for dashed hopes - the view would almost certainly have been better if I'd moved back a bit and done a bit of scouting about for sightlines :)

Superb gig, definitely better sound quality than last Wembley gigs.

However, when did so many utter chavs start liking Muse?

We got there in good time, went up into the stands about half an hour after checking various empty seats. We got there, proceeded to sit down and some skanky little chav a few seats away then started whinging about how those seats were "reserved". When it was pointed out that A) seats were not allocated, i.e. first come, first served and B) one of us has cancer and another MS and having a seat even for a small rest, was a necessity, not a luxury, she got on her mobile and phoned her equally chavvy mother/other family members. Cue said chavvy mother coming back, only to start ranting about how out of order we were and they had been there since 4. When it was politely pointed out that the seats had been empty for as long as we had been there, she went off on a mad rant about how "when her man came back he'd sort us" etc etc. When it was also pointed out to her that her teenage daughters were clearly in less need a seat than two people in their 30s with severely disabling conditions, she then decided to pull the "oh my daughters disabled" routine and proceeded to rant on about how her mother also had cancer (who was not even there and was irrelevant).

The fact that there were countless other free seats dotted around the place clearly escaped thse utter morons' comprehension.

Cue Muse starting and the entire chavvy family jumping about like something from a sunshine coach, the apparently disabled daughter of course danced like a loony all through the set, jumping up and down in a manner that left no doubt as to a distinct lack of ANY mobility issues whatsoever. After all their ranting on about seats, not one of them sat down once. The older chav lady reminded me of everything that is wrong with this country, spawning generations of chavs, badly brought up and no idea how to conduct themselves.

For a woman who claimed her mother had cancer, she was certainly care free, given that she was pissed up, away from her mother all day and no sign of any concern for her apparent ill mother, whatsoever. I can say quite honestly that when my own mother had cancer, attending a gig and getting pissed up and being away all day on a Saturday would have been out of the question, as I wanted to spend all my free time with her and would not have been able to simply get pissed and enjoy a gig knowing she was at home ill.

You could just tell with these chavs they were all kicking the ar*se out of the benefits, they were your classic hooligan drunken chavvy family, like something out of Shameless, resorting to threats and thinking they could bully people by threatening them. Yawn. Having been told that we were not moving out of the seats while said disabled persons were resting, having been told that one of them has cancer and is recovering from treatment, she then decided to tell us her husband would "sort him out". Threatening a cancer patient and another person with severely restricted mobility, simply for sitting down in seats that were empty, just beggars belief, having themselves gone off and left the seats ages ago!

It seems the concept of reserving seats by paying for the proper reserved seating was obviously too difficult for them to grasp, as was basic common decency, manners, proper upbringing or common sense.

A few other chavs that had obviously got in on the cosy little arrangement of reserving each other's seats whilst they went to the toilet/got more lager/faffed about, decided to chip in as well, despite it being b*gger all to do with them. It really was chav central. Two brain cells between them and they'd have been dangerous!

When did so many chavs start liking Muse?!

Other than that, superb gig, the sound quality was fantastic!

Next time, we will just get a private box and not bother with cattle class, chavvy, scrounging scum bags that lack any basic common decency or manners.

Last night was the best night of my life (:

First time at Muse and I got all of my favourite songs and a streamer to take home, and an ickle bit of confetti. Matt's costumes were great - human discoball followed by flashing suit and sunglasses :LOL:

I had my hair blue! But I went against face-paint in case it rained.

I don't really know what to say because you were all there but it was so fantastic. :D

KeeperOfTheLow - I noticed this too! I'm not usually one to judge others, but jesus christ. There were so many chavvy people there. There were some who came and sat where me and my boyfriend had sat down at first, like, around/behind/in front of us. They started drinking like fish (not got a problem with alcohol, just those who may as well be inhaling it). Throwing their cups and bottles everywhere. Smoking pot very blatantly in front of everyone.

Unfortunately, the wind was blowing in my direction, so I got a (not so) lovely face full of arse-scented smoke. Blablah.

Archived